Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What did you dream about last night?

I had a dream I was on the wrong flight home :wacko: . Actually the flight wasn’t going too far from home, but I think that was the 3rd time that morning I somehow managed to blink my real eyes and wake up from a dream :wacko: .

I dream that I was holding a mini nuclear reactor:blink:it exploded right at my face......I still remember that huge nuclear explosion coming from that mini thing :sealed:

Edited by Princess Moony

I DREAMT THE MOST AMAZING THING! First, it was all dark...and then still dark... still dark... dark... more darkness... AND THEN I WOKE UP! I have it every night! (Im starting to question if im dreaming at all tbh)

Edited by CrystalBloodMoon

On 1/15/2018 at 6:42 PM, Woohoo said:

I had a dream where I went to Disneyland :love: But then I woke up :dry:

If I was in your Disneyland dream, you can bet your soul I would be the perfect guide through it. Really. You would have won an extra soul for betting your soul that I would be the perfect guide.

What do you say?

Oh man. I had like the worst dream. And slept super awkward. Guess I fell off the bed so I was on the cold ground. 

Dreamt that I was fighting with this girl my fiancé knows. Like we were callin each others terrible things and it was just bad .-. Then I woke up and hurt so bad cause I was on the floooooor. 

I had another in a series of recurring dreams about a town (somewhere in Eastern Europe as far as I can tell). I've been there many times in my dreams and I usually explore different parts of it. It's extremely detailed and I've been in many of the buildings. I've never been anywhere like it in person but the dreams are very vivid and realistic. I often wonder if it's a real place somewhere. 

I had this dream where I was in this huge mall and I was shopping for some goth clothes.  The place I was in was finely lit and there were lots of velvets there!  I kept picking out clothes to try on and this one girl kept trying to snatch everything I picked up out of my hands, she was terribly rude, this place also had some sweet shoes.  Winklepickers, pikes, boots and tons of accessories, it was like I was in my dream shop.  My mom was also there helping me out, I still miss her.

It wasn't last night, but I had a dream where I was driving in a car that was kind of like the car they were driving in the beginning of the Bee Movie and my brother was driving. I then got an emergency notification on my phone that said "Watch out guys they're looking for people to draft into the army." So then I go and hide in a room, but then in that room I was unlucky because in that room a woman was calling out the names of the people in the room to get drafted. Then the last person they called was my name and I think "Oh shit I have to be in the army now." So then they give me a big paper for my parents to sign in agreement for me to get into the army.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a dream where I was accepted into a college and was looking around for a dorm or apartment, I was with my mom and we were walking on the sidewalk when this giant rodent thing started following us.  It looked like a mix between a squirrel, a rat and something else it was really weird looking.  A student told us that it just followed people around randomly but it never really hurt anyone, it was unnerving none-the-less...  The places were alright that I looked at but never really felt right.  It felt like I was trying to find someplace that felt right to me.

I was on a weird bus and the girl next to me said something that hurt my feelings. I was sad.  Then my sister was next to me instead and I said something passive aggressive about the mean girl. And then I woke up.

I was lucid dreaming yesterday, never had that kind of a dream before, and it was epic controlling everything in your own dreams, but basically doing the same stuff I'm doing when I'm awake.

Peculiar dream last night. I dreamt that I was at home in my office chair as per usual and noticed my arm melting. I wasnt panicked or anything, it was just a thing that was happening. I can't remember much more than that.

We were looking after an ascended being, to be ascended, to have ascended. The increasing concentration of dimensional mass, or information within said entity produced a black hole which translated two skyscrapers to a higher frequency. Gone, always present, made of light.

Thus, reverberating in all subsequent sub-dimensions. Some of which, due to a current absence of organization - presence of chaos. Reflected this event in a traumatic manner, resulting in more entropy. Which in turn served to polarize said social complex into a more cohesive form of intelligence.

Our creation, every event leads to an increase in understanding, regardless of the outcome. An outstanding manifestation of the law of free-will.