Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What did you dream about last night?

Mine was kinda weird.. I dreamt about Alita from battle angel. We were hanging out and I bought her a small dog. She was all excited about how adorable it is. 

Although it’s just a dream, it was kinda cute see how she reacted.

I had a dream about working in a grocery store and I found a kitten in one of the coolers and took them in.  Running home after taking the poor thing to the vet my mom no longer wanted me to live with her.  So I found this ranch type of location with multiple homes.  All of the were narrow with many stories.  The one I settled on was a home with a lot of windows and weird neighbours.  I didn't really like the neighbours but through some sort of thing, the neighbours ended up moving into the lower levels of the home I chose with me at the top.  The home had five or six stories to it, I decided to take the top two while the neighbours had the lower two.  That's when I woke up with a feeling of unease.

I dreamed something involving my truck and a farm and apparently I was talking in my sleep cause my brother told me this morning after I woke up: “I heard you talking about a farm in your room at 2 am last night. What was that all about?” 

Yeahhhhh I have no idea 

My dream last night was that I was going to an emergency vehicle car show. Among the cars there were NYPD, LAPD, FBI, several Florida units, movie units and a Crown Vic that said "Appleloosa Marshal." Unfortunately the car show got ruined by an invasion of rabid bats that bit me and I woke up after that.

I usually don’t remember my dreams, but it was an odd one.

I was like... in a game? Not any specific game, but it was like a hero-shooter such as Overwatch. But I wasn’t playing a game, I was IN the game. I was a player character. I teamed up with a couple of dudes (one was being kind of flirty) and was getting beaded by snipers and stuff... it was weird.

And I don’t even play hero-shooter games, so that was another level of odd.

I was trying to avoid... something, not sure what it was... and I could only crawl on all fours very slowly.

Despite the slowness though, I slipped into a house and snuck into an empty office of sorts, while the house folk were having a party or whatever in the main room. I tried the light switches to look around without disturbing everyone, but for some reason the only two switches both controlled the main room's lights.
I crawled out and away as fast as I could in the corridor, when I heard a female voice call out another guy name gently saying he can come back(?). Quickly I tried slipping into another room further away, and the one behind that when the woman was still catching up, to no avail.
Eventually in that third room, a somewhat-aged Asian woman (60s-70s? I'm not good at guesstimating age) entered holding a candle, as I froze against the wall. She turned the opposite way to close the door behind her, continued turning and eventually faced me, where she jumped and gasped...

She was questioning me as an intruder when I woke up, essentially forced out of the dream state through sheer anxiety.

So many strange dreams that had me being helpless for some reason.

The both of them dealt with my family being useless on stopping what was happening and yet at the same time I was frozen to the spot unable to do more than what I could.

This dream was... interesting

Last night I dreamed I was walking out my back door into my backyard. Then out of nowhere a tornado formed right on top of our back yard. It formed really quickly to a large size. My friend and I both ran inside but only I made it. I shut the glass screen door and saw my friend get shredded in the tornado in seconds like in a blender. I watched through the glass screen door and saw his detached hand fly and hit the glass of the door with some blood splatters. The wind was still really strong so the hand just slid sideways across the glass leaving a bloody trail and making a loud squeaking noise. I could even see the bones sticking out of the hand as it slid on the glass a few inches away from my face. After a few slow seconds the hand just flew away. Then I just watched the tornado spin in the dark skies standing behind the screen door.

No, I was not scared

wondering how I remember this much? I record my dreams in a journal and after a while of practicing dream recall its really easy to remember dreams even many hours after awakening. Sometimes I still remember my dreams for a few days without even writing them down!

Not always though like for example I remember I had two dreams last night but this is the only one I can recall but its getting better

@Renegade the Unicorn, @Lucky Bolt that's ok there always next night

Edited by Muffinnz
  • Brohoof 1

I don’t remember anything except for a scorpion being my bed. Like right next to me. And instead of flipping the freak out like I would irl, I flicked it out of bed (with my HAND) and then smacked it to death with a blunt object.

Sometimes dream me is kind of a bad@$$.

I dreamed that my ex-girlfriend and I ran into each other for the first time in years and it was emotional... And I'm mad at my brain for doing this to me. It was not a dream that actually made me emotional when I woke up or anything, it's just that she is gone, I have long accepted that, and I wish my brain would get the memo and stop giving me these dreams every once in a while. It's just awkward.

1 hour ago, Envy said:

I dreamed that my ex-girlfriend and I ran into each other for the first time in years and it was emotional... And I'm mad at my brain for doing this to me. It was not a dream that actually made me emotional when I woke up or anything, it's just that she is gone, I have long accepted that, and I wish my brain would get the memo and stop giving me these dreams every once in a while. It's just awkward.

(I wouldn’t ever say something cheesy like this IRL, lemayo)

It could just be that “deep down” (as cheesy as that sounds) part of you could really care less if it was improbable to be back together, or even practical, but really just wants to go back to that time when things did work out and were fine and dandy.

But I can relate. Just a tiny part I mean, not that you do wish to go back, if you could.

Edited by WWolf

22 hours ago, WWolf said:

(I wouldn’t ever say something cheesy like this IRL, lemayo)

It could just be that “deep down” (as cheesy as that sounds) part of you could really care less if it was improbable to be back together, or even practical, but really just wants to go back to that time when things did work out and were fine and dandy.

But I can relate. Just a tiny part I mean, not that you do wish to go back, if you could.

I'm aware I am one to hang onto the past, but with her, I don't know that I can say that's the case. Sure, if I go back and look at us 11-12 years ago, that is a time I miss... However, the reality of what happened several years ago keeps me grounded in reality, believing that there's no way that the good times would have ever lasted either way.

• Brohoof 1