Malloy

General What did you dream about last night?

more melancholy for me with me missing Amanita around, some tears were shed in that dream

Badges

22 hours ago, WWolf said:

(I wouldn’t ever say something cheesy like this IRL, lemayo)

It could just be that “deep down” (as cheesy as that sounds) part of you could really care less if it was improbable to be back together, or even practical, but really just wants to go back to that time when things did work out and were fine and dandy.

But I can relate. Just a tiny part I mean, not that you do wish to go back, if you could.

I'm aware I am one to hang onto the past, but with her, I don't know that I can say that's the case. Sure, if I go back and look at us 11-12 years ago, that is a time I miss... However, the reality of what happened several years ago keeps me grounded in reality, believing that there's no way that the good times would have ever lasted either way.

(edited)

I usually share my dreams on a weekly DeviantArt Journal, and I might make a quick post about them on Twitter next year. But heck, why not here too? :P At least here, I can go into more detail. You'll all be reading it before I post my end of the week journal, so consider this an exclusive first-look!

My most recent dream was about Steven Universe, believe it or not. And if you haven't seen the show, then what I'm about to describe might get lost on you...

In my dream, Amethyst had developed some kind of multiple personality disorder. In the day, she was her natural self. At night, she would shapeshift into this thin, mask-wearing, masculine voice'd, political terrorist with an army of rebels she enlisted (If you've seen V for Vendetta, you might know what I'm trying to describe here). In fact, the rebels think she's a guy.

Usually, when day arrives, Amethyst forgets everything that happened. It's literally two different personalities disconnected from each other, and she can't control herself when she turns into this other person. She eventually figures out what is going on, and reaches out to her fellow Crystal Gems for help. Problem is, they don't believe her. They know about her masked wrestler persona, so they think it's pretty much the same thing. They reply with phrases like, "Sure, Amethyst, suuuure..." and "Just be sure to knock it off before someone gets seriously hurt." And Amethyst knows she should be upset about this, but she's a natural procrastinator. So she just shrugs and does something else, like watch TV.

The End. :laugh:

Edited by Samurai Equine

Badges

I had two dreams:

1. I was sent to an anorexic rehab (despite not actually being anorexic) and was given hot tomato soup out of a box. Afterwards I was allowed to skip school and go home. My mom wanted to play basketball with me but I told her I wasn’t allowed to exercise.

2. Springtrap was visiting sick kids, and one of them was handicapped. Despite this, he later passed the reflex test and was able to walk again. Everyone cheered and cried, including me and Springtrap. There was also another kid he kept throwing fries to that was wearing a Chica mask.

I had a dream where I fell asleep on friday and woke up on wednesday

Badges

I don’t exactly remember.....*shrugs*

These two lady cats were vying for the affections of this one tom cat in a dancehall.  The art style was between Cats Don’t Dance and Lackadaisy(a great comic highly recommend).  I woke up just before the second lady cat was about to dance with this tom cat that actually liked the first lady cat.

Badges

I actually don’t remember lol. I guess the events leading up to me falling asleep tired me out too much. :orly:

(edited)

I was dreaming about this guy laughing at me for not ever seen Steven Universe or other modern cartoons. The last thing I remember is that I said to him I was born at the time when Beetlejuice was aired in Cartoon Network.

Edited by TBD

What the hay is wrong with my brain my dream sequence:

Somehow accidentally ended up in the Antarctica and meeting people who told me some people just wanted to work there and came and then they were like Oh but it is so cold here and couldnt think of that before?

And then a lightning storm worldwide which made 90% of the people stupid but also kinda aggressive

a few weeks later aliens attacked but me and someone else go into their ships before they got blown by nuclear weapons

So we tried to escape from there and my buddy took a parachute but forgot to open it before hitting the ground

I saw a HUGE flag going or coming from earth and slid down from it and an UNUSUALLY big guy was welcoming me, he was looking like a baby titan from Attack on Titans

So he tried to eat me for a while even though we (?) tried to destroy him he never gave up

So we found a manual he read and it was regarding the Lenin-Marxism stating that all humans are bad and pigs are good, so we decided to camouflage as these and were left alone and that other dude started to feed that Titan-baby thing with Salami or something

And then it turned into or turned out it was Stan Lee

----

Maybe I should sell this as a Snickers commercial.

I got drunk in a Walmart parking lot off Bud Light. That was my dream. Honestly wasn't too weird, something I can see myself doing. 

Dreamed I was hiking up to.... Devil’s rock with a couple of friends. I can only remember one of the two I knew. Interesting.

(it wasn’t devil’s rock, but it resembled something like that)