Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What did you dream about last night?

I usually share my dreams on a weekly DeviantArt Journal, and I might make a quick post about them on Twitter next year. But heck, why not here too? :P At least here, I can go into more detail. You'll all be reading it before I post my end of the week journal, so consider this an exclusive first-look!

My most recent dream was about Steven Universe, believe it or not. And if you haven't seen the show, then what I'm about to describe might get lost on you...

In my dream, Amethyst had developed some kind of multiple personality disorder. In the day, she was her natural self. At night, she would shapeshift into this thin, mask-wearing, masculine voice'd, political terrorist with an army of rebels she enlisted (If you've seen V for Vendetta, you might know what I'm trying to describe here). In fact, the rebels think she's a guy.

Usually, when day arrives, Amethyst forgets everything that happened. It's literally two different personalities disconnected from each other, and she can't control herself when she turns into this other person. She eventually figures out what is going on, and reaches out to her fellow Crystal Gems for help. Problem is, they don't believe her. They know about her masked wrestler persona, so they think it's pretty much the same thing. They reply with phrases like, "Sure, Amethyst, suuuure..." and "Just be sure to knock it off before someone gets seriously hurt." And Amethyst knows she should be upset about this, but she's a natural procrastinator. So she just shrugs and does something else, like watch TV.

The End. :laugh:

Edited by Samurai Equine

I had two dreams:

1. I was sent to an anorexic rehab (despite not actually being anorexic) and was given hot tomato soup out of a box. Afterwards I was allowed to skip school and go home. My mom wanted to play basketball with me but I told her I wasn’t allowed to exercise.

2. Springtrap was visiting sick kids, and one of them was handicapped. Despite this, he later passed the reflex test and was able to walk again. Everyone cheered and cried, including me and Springtrap. There was also another kid he kept throwing fries to that was wearing a Chica mask.

• Brohoof 1

These two lady cats were vying for the affections of this one tom cat in a dancehall.  The art style was between Cats Don’t Dance and Lackadaisy(a great comic highly recommend).  I woke up just before the second lady cat was about to dance with this tom cat that actually liked the first lady cat.

• 2 weeks later...

I was dreaming about this guy laughing at me for not ever seen Steven Universe or other modern cartoons. The last thing I remember is that I said to him I was born at the time when Beetlejuice was aired in Cartoon Network.

Edited by TBD

Dreamed I was hiking up to.... Devil’s rock with a couple of friends. I can only remember one of the two I knew. Interesting.

(it wasn’t devil’s rock, but it resembled something like that)

• 3 weeks later...

I went from going through a maze of doors, to chilling in a paradisiac greenhouse with some young people and two dogs with strange growths on their bellies (parasites?), then defending a bunch of kids from either the maze's designers or the older victims, and having a Geisha samurai come to kill me for it.

I began waking up, but decided to go back in for some reason - and then I kicked ass.

First I fought the samurai and stabbed her, took her sword with her own blood to a "class/conference" of sorts with the maze designers (who'd formed a cult by that point it seems), left a few of em covered in cuts. Then I went around swinging the bloodied sword at the cultists, with help from my newfound telekinetic skill on knives, overall stirring trouble in search of the main antagonist (the one who'd called the Geisha on me). Eventually I found him attending a brainwashing session for the new maze victims, he grabbed a child (I think his own kid?) thinking it'd deter me from attacking and began to back off to the door, so I simply tossed a knife that sailed past his shoulder...
He asked: "you missed. is that the best you can do?"
I grinned, and smugly answered: "I'm not finished yet."
...with my fingers extended I recalled the knife, it planted right into his shoulder making him gasp in shock.

And then I woke up for good - can't imagine what could've happened afterwards, or if I hadn't emerged from the dream once before.

I had one of those nights of wall-to-wall dreaming. In one chapter of my stage four wanderings I found myself in the 1940s during WWII, tracking lost art treasures being looted and transported by ship from what appeared to be Spain. This segued into the present day where I was travelling along the Mississippi River (watching giant alligators leaping at birds and smaller boats from the water) until reaching an aging mansion where old art treasures were reputed to be stashed. Inside the mansion were movie-level trapdoors and secret panels leading to a secret chamber (under a spiral staircase) containing the riches, among which were the looted goods from the first part of the dream. It was fun; just like watching a movie.  

• Brohoof 1

Woke up from another dream this morning, a little less action-packed but still thrilling. I suspect the story was influenced by A Heist With Markiplier, and the last location reminded me of Sidereal Plexus office from Don't Escape 4 (which he played half a year ago).

I was in the middle of a plain or yard of sorts, surrounded by buildings (looked like the Versailles castle in the far side), with people from various brony Discords I am in (mainly Poniverse and Ponyville FM). Someone told us it was a treasure hunt, then explained the principles - look for clues, seek out prizes (there may be several by player), and "NPC" people will keep players out of the buildings.
Then the entire group split up into teams, but for some reason I got left out (maybe I didn't wanna have to choose between friends?) and set off to search alone.

I started off by trying to go into a half-cylinder shaped building with a restaurant inside, but naturally the waiters wouldn't let me in.
Then I found a paper with this scribbled on it: "Look for the middle of: I III IIIII" (Roman numerals, even tho the '5' was incorrect) with the middle 'I's bolded like that. Somehow I knew it was about the castle in the back, which actually was a bundle of office buildings with those 'numbers' on the back near the top. So I snuck into the middle one but got quickly found out, then I scaled the building from outside (probably limited Spiderman powers) and snuck in through the roof. Eventually, I went down a couple floors to where the 'I's were - at the same level as the middle 'I's top, there was a sort of cupboard or locker with shelves above it.
On the top shelf were two framed pictures stacked onto one another, along with an empty carton box; that prize was for me, so I put the pictures in the box and closed its lid. (Apparently the pictures were mementos from my IRL autistic sister, so I found that a strange coincidence.)

Think I kinda began waking up at that point, but I didn't wanna come out of it, so I forced myself to calm down.

For the last stage, I ended up near a building half-buried in a grassy hill (thinking back after I woke up, it reminds me of the dune that goes up to Sidereal Plexus office in Don't Escape 4). There I was joined by Markiplier himself, who looked at a paper in my hand that said something like: "either 1st or 7th floor" - since the structure's bottom was buried in dirt, we assumed it had to be the seventh.
After we walked up the hill, we slipped in through a window and popped into a corridor, very pristine white walls and squeaky-clean floor, assumed to be a medical lab. Markiplier pointed to a trash can full of syringes, and said this was where "they" dumped used syringes after injecting something (just like how he commented on stuff in his Heist series). We then walked up to a double-door, peeked through the window to the next corridor...

Unfortunately that was the end of the dream.

I have a weird dream about someone was eating my big toe..and strange enough that it felt real. Then it got shifted to me being in a hospital’s surgery room. I couldn’t move and they were getting the procedure ready. The next thing I knew they begin cutting my leg and I actually felt every nerving pain. I woke up and I could still felt the pain on my leg.  

I had several last night, but only recall like four of them? and two aren't exactly appropriate for a family-friendly server~

One was... strangely ordinary, to be frank... relatively speaking.
I went to the bathroom, my dad was sitting at the computer and my mom on the couch behind it. After I got out, I lingered nearby but not too close. My dad turned around, and was startled so bad he jumped and screamed.

In another, a giant tyrannosaur squatted my home and kept chomping the body off of my head. I pretended to enjoy it, brought him tea and even talked like a proper butler serving him.
But when my parents arrived, I had to ask him to stop and act a little more civilized, which he refused though. As he began assaulting me, I anchored myself to the ceiling with tentacles from an alien symbiote to stay out of reach.
Then after an intense chase, where I learned I could do a little move to change my size, I performed a ritual dance to shrink him down to my level. He was still rather large, but little humanoids (who were "my people" I guess) could restrain him.
Meanwhile the ritual was really draining, so I passed "out" into the real world (in other words, I woke up).

I can’t give details to one of my dreams since it was uhm not forum friendly :blush:

But I can say I dreamt about just hanging out with a few characters and it was pretty nice

Ok, I had this weird dream dream relating with Banjo Kazooie. I was in my walrus form exploring an unsettling world composed with flesh. Not like inside Clanker, but the flesh world evil NOPE type. It was brutal, I remember receiving lots of damage and was left with two health, close to death. Then, I suddenly find Wozza, the walrus from the snow world

latest?cb=20141105064840

I was like: “Great, a friendly face at last”. Speaks to me, and gives me a jiggy as usual. However, he starts hopping to a small opening and stops, then turns on me, and suddenly, starts attacking me while an unsettling battle music starts, causing me damage. In my surprise, I start to panic, and get hit one last time, killing me. 
That was rather unsettling. I not only went through a disturbing flesh world, almost died, was long as hell, then find a familiar friendly character, rewards me, and out of nowhere, the music starts and he kills me. Worst of all, no lines nor he changes whatsoever. He doesn’t make threatening lines, and he kept his cartoonish friendly appearance. He could at least have gotten red eyes :dash:

I was in my pegasus form with Rarity and a third pony, infiltrating some sort of mansion that was secretly Sombra's operation center or something. (I don't even know why Rarity was there, I scarcely think of her and she's far from being my favorite of the Mane6)

So anyway, we went from room to room looking for, uh - idk something I forgot all about, but since we literally snuck into a supervillain's mansion, it musta been real important. At some point a pair of ponies (unicorns?) walked in on us, so Rarity used magic to stick to the ceiling, but for some reason I couldn't fly up there or my wings made too much noise. After a moment of trying to decide (during which the two ponies politely idled instead of giving an intruder alert), I just rushed to clobber them both. I pointed out someone would find them eventually and sound the alarm, so the three of us discussed strategy in there, right next to the floored horses cause they made nice props I guess?

I don't remember the rest of the dream much, I do know we met Sombra himself at some point during our op, and I think the dream ended there.