Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What did you dream about last night?

I had many dreams last night that I forgot, but there's this one I wrote up on my whiteboard.

So I'm one of the Men In Black, wearing a translucent hoodie of sorts; inside a large vault full of weapons and other equipment, mostly rifles all over the floor. Then, enter Agents J (Will Smith) and M (from the latest movie International, that I watched with my mom a few months ago), J explains to M that I'm guarding the equipment vault.
While M questions me about my past and my skill, I say: "well I did make these" looking down at my hoodie. Its skirt parts sideways and flip over, turning into insect-like wings; one pair from the waist area, the second pair from the seat.
Then for one reason or another, I have to follow Agent J who's jet-skiing away from the agency building, but the wings aren't enough to keep up. Agent M suggests taking a vehicle myself, instead I pat my butt to activate some jet-boots, they cover up my feet like the Transformers or Iron Man's suit. Thanks to the boots I can go fast enough, though since they can't keep me in the air, I still get to use my wings to show off.

Ok, so like, this is a new "WTF" one for me. lol

I've had a lot of dreams recently where I get on a plane, because that scares me. Well, this one was... the opposite. That's the way I interpret where it came from. I ended up getting on a "plane" (can't call it anything else, because that part of the dream was so vague) that went underwater. Somehow even though this was underwater I ended up in a new land that had people and looked exactly like the world above, with the sun shining and everything.

At first it was like some form of vacation, I believe. But then it was revealed that this land was actually ruled by a bad, totalitarian government. And now there was a resistance force against the government in my dream, and somehow Barack Obama was connected to this resistance force or him being president of the USA sparked the resistance (so this dream was set in the past? I don't know, but yeah that was a big WTF there lol).

Then I learned that I was simultaneously a part of a group that this government wanted to exterminate, but also like some important figure to the resistance, which made it very dangerous for me to be there. The people of the resistance guided other people like I (including randomly a guy from my French class LOL) into this covered vehicle to escape. But for some reason the vehicle was not covered on the left side and we had to hide ourselves under blankets hoping that the government wouldn't see us. Gunshots were firing everywhere, but no one was actually hurt.

We all suddenly (it was noted as such by me in my dream, and it made no sense to me in it lol) ended up back on in USA land (somehow from the vehicle, which was just like those big army cars) and for some reason the land was the town where my grandparents lived, which is faarrr from the ocean. And it was Christmas time, just like it is now, because there were pretty lights everywhere.Also, for some reason even though it was December, it was really hot. Like it was dark and it was 82 degrees, and in typical me fashion, I was really mad about it, despite the much more serious situation I had just gotten out of.

The dream ended with me at the mall in that town thinking about how I had been gone since early in the morning and my poor dog was at home and hadn't been outside to go to the bathroom in a very long time and I freaked out.

Couple nights ago, I had a dream where my sister was at the root of many everyday troubles. Which included clothes poorly hung on a drying rack; my mom said complained that my sister just threw the laundry over the rack without bothering to adjust it. (Which is kinda funny cause my sister's actually very neat, well maybe not so much in terms of life hygiene...)

This last one, I had several in a row; I don't remember any of them, except that they were about things I've been worrying about the last few days.
One part that stuck with me, was being in our home's dining room and battling wave after wave of enemies. All the while, Jeff Buckley's song Hallelujah played; except the lyrics were weird. The battle swiftly transitioned to me moving across a globe model of the Earth, with the song naming different "countries" as I zoom from spot to spot.

It’s was a fusion of mlp and farcry5 

I had to liberate popular sectors of a Equestria leading up to the final battle with queen chrysalis and I defeated her by rolling up of rolled up newspaper and smacking her on the nose, and the weird part was I was human

Edited by Crimson storm

My last dream felt like forever..and weird. I dreamt about me trying to save this little girl from this crazy couple who tries to kidnap her because they're known for kidnapping other kids. We were on a run and I was trying my best to try to outsmart the couple from getting to us. The feeling was like being trapped in a thriller Stephen King world. I used to remember the details once I wake up, But I forgot the most now after I want back to sleep.

Just now during an extended nap, I was at a rifle range, firing an FN SCAR-H battle rifle, but apparently I was really really bad, because I couldn't hit a thing.

I've never fired an FN SCAR-H, and I'd really like to someday.

So I dreamed that I was naked, and caught in a game of Jumanji with Dwayne Johnson (which is funny since I didn't even watch that one, only the first one with Robin Williams)

Anyway, throughout the story, I keep encountering people I know to be dead. I'm about to fall down a stairwell, but then grab a rope held be a fireman who pulls me out. Then a rainstorm breaks out, filling a stadium; a mayor/sheriff warns me it's about to burst and flood the surroundings. Both of these men, however, have been dead for a while, with no clue as to how I know that.
I see the current sheriff talking to a gas/fuel tanker driver, similarly warning him of the same danger. The driver takes it a bit lightly, arguing it has walls "like gates holding water behind a dam"; for some reason, I'm able to see water churning behind some floodgates to my right. Despite that, he complies and drives quickly past the area, albeit not in time to evade the wall of water.
As the stadium breaks apart, I leap onto some scaffolding beams and parkour from beam to beam like that. Behind me, I see the tanker getting caught up by the flood, its tank is all crumpled and might flare up. But then it's stopped by a giant cobweb; cue Spider-man theme, he swings from beam to beam right below me as I myself keep leaping. He asks if I'll be fine, I reassure him, so he goes off to save someone else.

Some other stuff happens that I don't remember, except at some point... I and the Jumanji players enter a shop, which I recognize and note that it's been expanded.
That triggers a whole chain of memories, where I eventually remember falling to my death in that stairwell from before.

After I awoke, I retconned the situation as:
This flood is similar to another one that happened many decades ago, when I ran away from the roaring water and up a stairwell, where I waited to be picked up by the fireman, but slipped and fell.

I will say it involves the Incredibles Parr Children all grown up. A grown up Jack Jack still has his multi-variety of powers but very occasionally lose control of them without a friend or loved one

That I was driving the old family mini-van, and the steering wheel was up on the ceiling and had to control the speed with buttons on the arm rest. I went "this is dumb. I'm gonna hit somebody." so I just switched to the wheel in the usual spot.

Though the night before was something else. I heard noises outside. I went to my brothers room to say "hey, I think someone might be trying to break in." 

And that's when I felt him grab me from behind and I woke up in a cold sweat. Let me reiterate. I actually felt him grabbing me, and still felt that sensation for like a minute afterwords. It left me purturbed.  

I dreamt that I took my sister to see our high school’s play, and it was audience-interactive and I wanted to move seats because I was scared of that and then the lead actor and my sister started communicating in sign language that I didn’t understand because I was never in the theater program—

:mustache:

• Brohoof 1

I had a dream that was strange in that it combined different dream concepts that I frequently have all into one package. In the end, the package didn't make any sense, but it was a dream. lol

The first I remember of it was that it was a trip dream, like a trip far away with an orchestra or wind ensemble I'm a part of. This is a kind of dream that I have every so often for some reason. But then it went to its second phase, for some reason even though this trip was to someplace far away, I was back in the university town I graduated from recently, and in particular was in my old apartment complex. Somehow I was in my old apartment, even though someone else should be living there by now and even if they weren't, I wouldn't be able to get in for obvious reasons. Then it transitioned into a third type of dream which I'm sure others are familiar with... I walked outside the apartment and suddenly I was naked. I was mortified and was like "How could I do this?" I went back to "my" apartment, but it had now transitioned into someone else's apartment so I couldn't get in. Then somehow I found some containers on the balcony with towels, so I slipped myself into towels.

There was something else a little bizarre about this dream. In the last part it seemed like it was summer, but the rest of the dream it was like it is right now, and it was Christmas time.

It was really weird, but I don't remember much about it. I started working at a zoo for some reason, and at the end of the dream something went wrong (I can't remember what) and a snow leopard (I think that's what it was?) named Winter died. The other person I was on staff with was really close to Winter, and I ended up bringing him back to life with a defibrillator. Then the other person started crying from joy, then I started crying for whatever reason, and then I woke up.

Oh, and there were BattleMechs in one of the zoo exhibits for some reason, and I remember seeing a couple of my coworkers from my last job, which was odd. The whole experience was strange.

So basically I went to this dope waterpark that doesn't exist.

The place was fun af. Until I got shot out of a slide similar to a torpedo slide. Then, I appeared in a shopping mall(the waterpark was still visible. In fact it was right beside) where everyone was brain dead. Scared that they'd make me their slaves, I ran outside, only to run back inside because I didn't recognize the setting. But before I could continue my dream, I got awoken by my sister smacking me with a pillow.

It was noon.

So in last night's dream - I'm on a beach of sorts where sunbathers and families have a nice, relaxing and fun time; until a bunch of vehicles approach from the sea. Small boats, tanks, even construction machines with treads; moving across the water as I do a flyby to get a better view.
After the beachgoers all scramble to leave, the vehicles come up onto the beach and a nearby dock. The occupants hurry into a building there, where they take shelter in the room furthest from the entrance.

Ensues a long time of looking out at a seascape, filled with either fog or smoke and silhouettes of much larger boats, with ominous music playing.
As I look out through the kitchen window, suddenly a mountain-sized dragon face begins to emerge, looking unnaturally asymmetrical. Cue low-pitch, suspenseful and threatening tune; and the closer the dragon head gets, the clearer its robotic nature is.

Finally the dragon head reaches the building, and through the window a bunch of cubic drones pour into the kitchen. They're almost like the Daleks from Doctor Who, but cubical and have 4 cannons per face (16 cannons in total) so they can fire in all directions at once. (I'm being passive the whole time, maybe not even visible or tangible or capable of intervening?)
The bots go through the building's corridor, until one of them enters the shelter room and arms its weapons - that was the closing shot of the dream.

Good lord, my dreams decided to be multiple levels of uncomfortable last night!

First it started off pretty classic. I was in school again, having to take a test I didn’t study for. I think it was poetry of all things...

And then I was at “work”, except it wasn’t my workplace, but my coworkers were there, and I had to deal with a “sexual harassment” issue against myself, which wasn’t really sexual harassment, and has never, every happened to me in real life.

And then I ran into this dude who I didn’t recognize, and he started hitting on me, and then tried to steal my stuff! But he was stealing, like, my plushies and my baby blanket? But I caught him and told him that if he took my baby blanket, my mom would kill him (and she totally would).

It was all so freakin’ weird.

I dreamed that I bought an iMac and then returned it because it was too small and I didn't like it. After that the dream went bonkers with me and my friend doing crazy stuff in my neighborhood like almost killing ourselves driving a car.

Scary stuff .

I dreamt that Equestria Daily posted an announcement saying that online multiplayer games were barring new members from joining because their administrators wanted to gradually shut down the games. 

• Brohoof 1