Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What did you dream about last night?

1 hour ago, Bas said:

:toldya:

I saw that coming when I saw the topic title, the poster and that I got mentioned. :mlp_wat:

Don't you worry, only good things! :bedeyes:

Too bad dreams are just dreams! :mustache:

• Brohoof 1

On 12/14/2019 at 6:03 PM, Splashee said:

Don't you worry, only good things! :bedeyes:

Too bad dreams are just dreams! :mustache:

Maybe you should work on fixing that. :mlp_smug:

So this time, I dreamed of bein crowded by a pack of very cuddly wolves. They all huddled up to me, two of them politely monched on my wrists, and one just kept pouncing to lick at my cheek.
I think it's because I'm flying to Turkey this Thursday 19th to Friday January 3rd, where it's full of stray dogs and the rare occasions where I have time to cuddle them makes my week.

Edited by Feather Spiral

• 3 weeks later...

I dreamed I was watching an anime. It was about how these two girls ended up in a relationship together. One had lavender hair and piercings and the other......black hair and piercings. I can’t remember too much of it but I know one of them was being lectured by a doctor because she gave herself a piercing and it got infected. He was like that’s why you don’t pierce yourself you go to a professional.

Thats about all I remember.....

I dreamt about something odd and yet feel weirdly connected to. The time frames looks about in around the 60’s or 70’s and I was working at a old restaurant as a manager or a waiter, can’t remember. My name was jack, and it seems I’m pretty much well liked due to my charismatic personality. I remember there was some performers singing jazz and I was sitting and listening. In my mind wishing I could perform like them. Then I want back to working. That’s all I could remember.

The weird part is one of the customer wants his dish warm and fresh, so I want and then serve him human meat but he doesn’t know about that. Strange dream yes.

update

this is a bit more odder than I expected. I was looking up if there was any history connection to my dream, and I found a man from the early 17th century named Jacky Marmon also known as “Cannibal Jack”. Although the time was the same the fact I never know about this guy but had a dream about him is pretty interesting..

• 2 weeks later...

I had three weird dreams, early this morning... first two took place in a school, last two were basically openings of The Good Doctor episodes.

First one:
We were in class and there was an awkward helicopter "model" made of paper: a drawing of the body, with a tail rotor cutout pinned to it. But the main rotor was really weird, it had a pair of flat blades (regular paper strips) and a pair of looping ones (Moebius strips).
Even weirder was the way we supposedly had to make those loops... because the shape you obtained didn't even make a loop. There was a machine of sorts, with kind of electrodes on each side, making short segments of a road made of paper; which went on straight for a while. Then it encountered a rock, where the electrodes split apart and widened the last two segments to go around that rock. Afterwards, the electrodes progressively got closer again and narrowed back to normal, making the last few segments of the road.
I was really late to realizing we were supposed to be making the same "model", and only had two big bloc-notes to provide the paper I needed. Eventually I managed to make it I think, but the teacher who was touring the room grading our works, decided to skip me for some reason.

Second one:
A young man is sitting in a large exam room trying to finish his answers, when suddenly everything around him turns colorful. He begins to sweat, the hallucinations increase in intensity, until he eventually becomes nauseous and tries to get up.

Third one:
A middle-aged woman is rambling in a cheap coffee place, one barista comments about (for some odd reason) her not having a diploma. The woman tries to correct her by saying: "I do have a diploma, it's... it's..." but she can't finish it. She gets dizzy, stumbles, clings to the counter, and finally falls to the floor.

(Now you understand why I brought up The Good Doctor for these last two.)

I had one of the weirdest dreams I can remember: A horde of white-coloured Volkswagen Beetles were doing laps around my street :sealed: ...and they could fly...and they were self aware. Yep, I was lying down in the middle of the street and just when they looked like they were gonna run into me, they flew over me head...at least 12 - 20 of them :o ...and they did this. several times. O_O 

Yl2zFrZ.jpg

The most I remember was a girl my age recording me with her phone and laughing as I curl up in a ball and cry in humiliation. Uh... that's depressing lol

Dreamt about work. Then I dreamt about me crying on a bed and I couldn’t open my eyes. Then I woke up in anguish to the point I don’t want leave my bed. :maud:

Sorry for double post, but I wanted to talk about this last one... it was very theatrical, with camera view changes and stuff.

Know the USS Enterprise from the JJ Abrams reboot Star Trek? I dreamed that McCoy was in command, Kirk inquires where Spock is, so Bones explains he had to leave to get help from another race.
The ship is chased by a huge Klingon battlecruiser, I think Negh'var is the name of that class? From here onward, the first-person POV is replaced with alternating views of the two ships and the Enterprise bridge.
Both vessels go top-speed through a narrow corridor between torn-up buildings, with protruding metal poles and such, offering no escape from the sides or top. The Enterprise vents some warp plasma to blind the battlecruiser, so it can't shoot for a brief moment but continues chasing.
Then sensors show that the end of the corridor is open space but dangerously close to a wall, so McCoy makes a plan.
The Enterprise vents plasma again just before the opening, then veers upwards hard with engines in full reverse. The blinded battlecruiser wooshes right below them and slams into the wall, as predicted.

• 3 weeks later...

I had this strange dream where Goliath from Gargoyles was actually a filthy rich druglord and had his own amusement park.  For some odd reason, he would constantly ride this motorcycle instead of actually gliding in the sky.  He eventually gets in this war with an opposing druglord and he fights off all of these cronies, rides to the amusement park, realizes that he forgot something at home, rode back home, gets the thing and then escapes through a secret tunnel in his backyard.  It was the strangest dream and I don't quite remember who I was in it, maybe I was just watching it all go down?????  The interesting bit was watching Goliath ride around on a motorcycle.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a dream where I was this teenager and I came out to my family, everyone disowned me and I had to flee them.  Most of the dream was me running away and trying to find my aunt.

i dreamt of an earthquake and it was hella realistic and absurd at the same time. everything started to shake and fall down as i was walking on a street and suddenly a countdown timer appeared in front of my eyes, it said 5 minutes until the world ends. i thought like "oh damn the whole world is ending, what last thing should i do now" but couldn't think of anything worth doing so i just decided to watch people running around and panicking. :maud:

I had a dream that we had gone to New Hampshire. Not moved, but were vacationing there. Of course, it wasn't really New Hampshire since I've never been there and the locations that were made up in my mind aren't real. But one thing of note was that we went to a mall and despite my chronic pain I've had over the last couple of years, that didn't surface in this dream and I was free to walk around the mall all I wanted. It was a very happy dream.

I dreamt about getting yelled at by my sister in law and my mother, for being the cause of a lightning strike that damaged a car. The thing I did? I touched a radiator.

Yes, a radiator. Apparently that can cause a random lightning strike to happen. :unamused:

Spoiler

Lightning strike on a car, which has 4 rubber wheels between it and the ground. :umad:

I had a dream where I was learning a foreign language of this one small country where practically everything was free.  So the school I was going to let the people learning this language travel over there.  The teacher was so excited and wouldn't stop talking about it.  When we got there, we stopped at a mall so he(the teacher) could show us around what a normal mall in that country looked like and so we can get some food.  We first stopped at this one bakery or whatever, the stuff available was actually on these racks and the helpers were standing behind them on a raised platform.  The teacher was describing how things worked, you couldn't just grab whatever, you had to notify the people behind the rack so they knew what stuff was more in demand so they could know what to make more to make up for said demand.  Everyone was getting food except me, the aides would look at me but not ask me anything or even interacting with me.  They had some good looking food too, so I spent the rest of the dream hungry and annoyed.  I thought to myself that maybe I should take advantage of everything being free and trying to get some games or whatever and then I woke up.

I had a dream where for some reason I was doing something with the wind ensemble from the university I graduated from a couple of years ago. Sometimes I have dreams like that, but then this one ended with me running into my minor crush from back then, and her being happy to see me and asking if I would like to go out to eat with her.

Yes, I get it, I'm lonely. =/ At least it wasn't my ex. I hate it when she appears in my dreams. She is gone living her life happily without me and I accepted that years ago. I have no clue why she still appears in my dreams from time to time.

Edited by Envy

It was a strange one. I dreamed about revisiting my high school and I want to one of the restroom there. The next thing I know, the restroom turns into more like a Harry Potter's restroom like the one in the Chamber of Secret. One of the professor who called himself Dumbledore was there. "You're Wizard" he said.  All the sudden there are Quidditch players flying around and the next thing I know it became a High school musical Harry potter at Hogwart. The most disturbing image before I wake up is seeing Bill Weasely rapping to MM's music while keeping a straight face.

it was a nightmare. I dreamt about witnessing a group of men hurting kids and doing unspeakable things to them. I was standing here holding a gun and a uniform on, although I don't know what. I wanted to scream to the men to stop but I just stand there and watch. When I woke up I felt this deep exhaust  from these images and hearing the kids telling these men to stop. The one image stuck to me is what this one man did to this boy. it was just sad..