Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What did you dream about last night?

Yesterday morning, I dreamed I was a little girl who loved wide flat things (leaves, tiles...) but wasn’t very verbal. We lived in a small two-floor house and it was surrounded by trees, and to my glee, lots of dead leaves often fluttered inside.

Apparently my parents thought the noises were sounds of distress though, because dad hugged me from behind and tried to comfort me when I looked at the leaves. I haltingly explained that I actually loved wide and flat things, how they danced back and forth as they fell, or spun easily etc. I gave a shudder to express excitement, but again he thought I was just upset, so I struggled to reexplain that I loved it and it was just “happy trembling” or something.

Then I did a musical where I walked on a precarious ledge on our house’s walls and even swung from the ledge, all the while wearing a top hat and singing (and it was a famous song from the 80s-90s, but when I woke up I couldn't recall the title and quickly forgot the tune too). I ended the song by dropping into waist-high water, where my dad approached me from behind, I flicked the hat off my head and it landed perfectly on him.

• 1 month later...

I dreamed about having to take care of my brother's twins, and the COVID-19 situation had extincted almost the entire population. Just left there with two boogery children.

• 2 weeks later...

I had this wonderful dream about a group of fans releasing a really good DOOM documentary. We are talking original DOOM here, with all its good stuff included!
I was almost surprised they managed to not just explain how the enemies were created, but also create a completely new enemy from scratch, and went through the entire process, and it turned out looking just as good as the original enemies.

Too bad, it was all in my brain. No such crazy fans exist that would know why RGB 6-bit would make a difference, other than me. :mlp_icwudt:

I dreamed about a scene I wanted to paint. It consisted of a high snow-covered plateau overlooking a cloud-filled chasm. Running along the edge of the plateau was a river (strange place for a river) and it looked like a road so I was thinking about painting it that way with a truck driving along it. I also wanted to paint a large jumbo jet flying below over the cloudy chasm. Yeah, not exactly a great painting idea, but such is the way of dreams. I woke up then and wondered why I would ever think of painting such a thing, even subconsciously.  

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Rainbow Cloud said:

I was dreaming that I was trying to use my computer but it kept crashing just after starting up which was annoying, thankfully the real computer is fine now I'm awake.

Yea, much better to dream about it than having it in real life!

My dream was about my neighbors doing shady things (random destruction etc). Shows the confidence I have for them IRL.

• Brohoof 1

I was in a university amphi, somewhere on the rear row. We'd just gotten our exam sheets back, and were graduating from college I guess?

Then each student, starting from the back-left, climbed up onto their desk and began walking across the row high-fiving the other students on the way. They formed a "handwalk chain" or "caterpillar" of sorts, which grew with every student, and sure enough I joined in when my turn came.
So there we were, hand-walking all the way to the right end of the row giving high-fives; then "stepping" down to the row ahead, and going left in the same manner.

We uh, serpented? all the way down to the front row's leftmost chair like that; then got back on our feet and kinda crowded around the exit. Most graduates chattered and took their sweet tile leaving, so there was a bit of a clog there.

(Don't ask me how we were able to keep our balance on our hands, much less ONE hand when high-fiving other students.)

Edited by Feather Spiral

In reality I just rescheduled an appointment for telehealth instead of in person, but in my dream that wasn't the case. For some reason I wasn't wearing a mask, and in the waiting room someone was coughing and I was scared. This is the COVID-19 era equivalent of a naked in public dream because there's no way that I'd be going out without a mask in reality. lol

I also got called back by the wrong doctor and then got sent back out because that was incorrect. I have no clue what happened in the dream after that. I don't recall seeing my doctor in this dream, but I have a vague idea of it? lol

I had a dream where the FBI were trying to get me because I was a terrorist. I don't remember what happen but they caught me and bought me into a room. They were saying something, and one of the man came up to me and told me they want to use my skills to be a spy to track down these terrorist group. My thought was I didn't feel good about taking the job because something about this terrorist group makes me feel uneasy and it would be the end of me. But I took it anyways. Then I woke up. Funny how whenever I dream about me being a agent or a spy it never ends well. Like the last thought before I wake was always  "I'm messed up" or "This won't end the way I hoped". 

I dreamed that a Borg sphere was falling onto a planet with a pre-industrial civilization on it, got blown up in the atmosphere so pieces scattered and burned up.
But many years later, a humanoid swimming at the beach complained about something stabbing into his foot. He walked out and checked his sole; an L-shaped circuit board was stuck inside, though no blood. Suddenly the piece began to spread, the way Borg "infections" are sometimes shown in Star Trek...

Another dream, I was in a party of sorts, one of the people was a cop and, apparently I had a shady past cause he was suspicious of me?
Then I pointed at a van outside (Street A) with people working around it, saying they were some terrorists were planning an attack. He asked how I knew, I told him I'd passed by it earlier and seen them assembling a bomb (and maybe I knew them too).
After an uneventful party, I left the place and walked along the sidewalk (Street B, intersecting A) to visit a plaza nearby. Bizarrely there were phone boxes all along the streets along that plaza, and people were flocking to them. Going back to Street A, I saw the van making its way to Street B, so I thought the next stop could only be the plaza. I ran back to the plaza, and shouted something like: "Stay away from the phone boxes! It's a lure for a terrorist attack!" twice.

• Brohoof 1

Two dreams

First dream: There was this murderer going around killing people in odd ways and then leaving the body in public for people to easily find.  The local gov cracked down on curfews and people were forced to stay home as much as possible and only left their homes when they desperately needed to...  Of course, not many people listened to that advice and went about their days...  I honestly don't remember much about this dream except going to this small family owned pharmacy and there were at least 20 pharmacists lined up along a wall of this already tiny place, greeting and saying goodbye to people in unison.  It was apparently something the owner mandated them to do instead of actually working?  There were only 5 people working behind the counter because of that.  I remember talking to this one obese man about it, he was pretty funny about it.  We became friends and started walking around town on our respective ways to our homes(we lived in the same direction).  I remember there were tons of cop cars with their sirens driving down the street but then the dream was over.

Second dream: These dolls could come to life thanks to soul gems around their neck.  The soul gems didn't particularly have human souls in them, butchers were putting animal souls in them to make sure nothing went to waste from the animals they killed yet it was enough to ensure the dolls had awareness yet still acted human?  I was one of these dolls. after meeting a man through rather explicit means, we started dating after that.  He seemed like a sweet guy and he always asked questions about stuff.  Anyways, there were stories of people tearing souls gems off of dolls and destroying them.  My now boyfriend was very concerned about it but I still wanted to live my life.  I woke up soon after that

I think both of these dreams were set in the same world???  It felt like that idk why.

I dreamt of me and a bunch of skaters at the  crappy old skatepark ( because the new one is closed from covid ) and I was on my friends cruiser and landed a flyout 360. I messed up the tail and a few sheets of wood came off the bottom of it, then I woke up.

I dreamed of a creature that either was a lab prototype or other "exotic" mutant with superpowers, like turning part of itself into shadow or electricity. But it didn't do well in "normal" combat; while it could go through obstacles, things like energy discharges (for example when it traversed computers) damaged it a bit.

(I forgot to specify when I made this post... the above creature was the protagonist of a Dead Space-esque game, with aliens or mini-kaiju as monsters and Eggman being the mastermind behind their invasion)

Edited by Feather Spiral

It's a bit personal at the beginning so I'm not going share that part. It later took me to my grandma's old house, and there I see about a bunch kids there, whose name I known as my old childhood friends. One of the kid I only remember is named Joseph. I then saw myself as a kid too. Then to my surprise my grandma was there sitting and looking well and alive and smiling. I wanted to say something to her but she couldn't hear me. Then all of the sudden I was taking into old mansion and the kids including the kid version of myself was laughing. They ran off to different direction as if they're playing a childish game or some sort. I wanted to come a long but they all want away too fast that I lost them. The setting was a bit creepy and feel like I can't even see. it was blurry. Then I saw a creepy-looking shadowy figure, almost look like a girl with a long hair covering her face.

I first thought it was one of the kid, so I stepped into the hallway shouting to it. Everything is still a blur. But to my instinct something is not right, and whoever is waiting on that side is going to get me. I storm out and trying to get away. I can feel it chasing me. I screamed in my head "I can rewrite I can rewrite!"  it was sick desperate feel. I closed my eyes hoping it to be over. I open my eyes and I was back where I started. Standing and looking at the creepy-looking shadowy figure  as if the whole thing got re-winded. The figure begin to come closer to me, but this time I didn't run. I fall to the floor and screaming "sorry and how much I regret" over and over. And while accepting it to go ahead and kill me.

Then I woke up.  Knowing this is just a dream, I knew what it's trying to tell me. Clinging to the past will fuck you up.

On 4/22/2020 at 10:54 PM, TBD said:

I had a dream where the FBI were trying to get me because I was a terrorist. I don't remember what happen but they caught me and bought me into a room. They were saying something, and one of the man came up to me and told me they want to use my skills to be a spy to track down these terrorist group. My thought was I didn't feel good about taking the job because something about this terrorist group makes me feel uneasy and it would be the end of me. But I took it anyways. Then I woke up. Funny how whenever I dream about me being a agent or a spy it never ends well. Like the last thought before I wake was always  "I'm messed up" or "This won't end the way I hoped". 

On 4/25/2020 at 4:50 AM, Feather Spiral said:

Another dream, I was in a party of sorts, one of the people was a cop and, apparently I had a shady past cause he was suspicious of me?
Then I pointed at a van outside (Street A) with people working around it, saying they were some terrorists were planning an attack. He asked how I knew, I told him I'd passed by it earlier and seen them assembling a bomb (and maybe I knew them too).
After an uneventful party, I left the place and walked along the sidewalk (Street B, intersecting A) to visit a plaza nearby. Bizarrely there were phone boxes all along the streets along that plaza, and people were flocking to them. Going back to Street A, I saw the van making its way to Street B, so I thought the next stop could only be the plaza. I ran back to the plaza, and shouted something like: "Stay away from the phone boxes! It's a lure for a terrorist attack!" twice.

did we just have some sort of interconnected dream of something? Because I also remember a van being presented, which is happen to be mine. and someone was shouting a warning. But I don't remember what it is. but with that, that was when the cop caught me afterwards.  Weird. I remember when I drove over to a specific location, and there was already polices there. I thought to myself how in the world they knew about me being a terrorist and my plan since I'm known to keep my record hidden and low profile very well. That when I heard a warning shout. I also remember riding in van to escape from the police before they caught up to me. 

I keep dreaming about this one reservation that's based on this island in the ocean.  It looks like somewhere similar to Canada considering it isn't a tropical island yet has a decent sized mountain range with lots of pine trees.  It looks like the size of Great Britain with how many towns there are on this island and how far everything feels like.  The dream usually starts the same way, the waters are choppy but the Ferry still works, I step off of the ferry and go about the dream.  Sometimes I'm myself, sometimes I'm someone else.  I know it's one large reservation by the people who are on the island in the dream.  Lots of indigenous people there along with any possible non-indigenous spouses that they might have.  It's a very beautiful island and I wish I could actually visit it, maybe bike around or something.

Anyways, the latest dream I had from that island was me as a fully indigenous man who happens to be a werewolf or some sort of person who could shift into some sort of animal.  I get off of the ferry and look down at a paper I have.  I don't quite remember what it said but I feel like it was talking about someone who could help me control my shifts into a beast.  I walk the road for a while but then, in a deeply forested area, I find a house where it looks like it's currently being occupied.  Go to the door and knock and I hear some man call from the back of the house.  I walk around the house to a large garden and this guy chopping wood.  He stops what he's doing and we talk for a while.  He says he could help me control my shifts but so long as I stay with him for a time.  I think I ended up staying there over a year but my powers are more in control and I find good friends there.  There was a lot more that happened in the dream but I don't really feel like going into details too much.

I was kidnapped along with other young people, of various ages but all under 30 (which makes 31-yo me the oldest). We were forced to fight as gladiators, either for entertainment or testing.

Somehow I managed to find the way into a maintenance tunnel; with another young adult and two teenagers, we went in. It was a real maze in there though; and each time we entered or left a segment, a door closed behind us, like airlocks. Not to mention it was tense knowing our captors must've noticed and were following us through there.
I recall an intersection in particular that looked like a 'T', we entered from the left branch (which then closed of course) and hesitated. After a brief discussion (and urged on by footsteps from the right path, the stem of the 'T') we walked on straight. I could see the corridor bend right further down, but I forgot how the rest went.

Finally we emerged into a street, which judging from the cops' uniforms was in the US. I think there was a parade or other sorta event going on, which also could explain the police presence probably.
I walked up to one of them and told him my friends and I had been kidnapped, or maybe he knew somehow. I looked around for the other three, but couldn't locate them...

That's where I woke up. Without knowing what happened, or even who'd captured me.

@TBDHa! thwarted your plans, didn't I :D
Wait... shit... now all your buddies will be on my tail.

• Brohoof 2

Something about this creepy kid who was controlling monsters to steal babies near subways. And the babies looked weird too. Somehow that transitioned into an episode of Babylon 5 where the space station is under attack by the shadows, tearing it completely apart and Captain Sheridan was rigging what was left to self destruct and destroy as many as he could. It was witnessing the end of such an iconic piece of the show and these characters, I felt myself start to cry. 

I ran along some sort of race track that winded over a railroad, where an old steam train was passing by.

I had to go somewhere, and the only way was to sneak onto the train, trick the engineer into leaving, and take a series of specific turns. So I hurried along the road, leapt and thankfully landed on the roof, where I proceeded to crawl forward to the locomotive.

At that point all I had to do was fool the engineer before we reached the next intersection so I could make that first turn. Which sadly didn't seem to work, as my next memory is the train slowing down while I'm swarmed by the staff.

Since they were all in medieval wear (at least I thought of them as medieval, I can't for the life of me recall the detail) I was a bit worried they might punish me with death. I began acting dumb and incoherent, hoping they'd just see me as crazy and have me taken to an asylum...

I'm sure I planned to somehow escape from that situation too, but I woke up before it happened

I had this dream where I was walking around this one city.  I have no idea where it could've been but there were loads of different people there, tons of different shops yet everything seemed grey?  The people looked grey, so did the buildings, just about everything and it was raining.  I have no idea how far I walked but there was this man who thrusted some sort of sample in my face and spoke in broken English.  He seemed very sunny and he actually had colour to him and a small area around him.  As though he were emanating light?  He was working for a local anime shop and I didn't even notice it was there, it was next to a pizza shop from what I remember once I started looking around.  He was apparently popular with some of the locals since a lot of people either talked about him or talked with him.  A lot of passer-bys seemed fond of him in one way or another.  It kinda made me think of the Fisherman's Wharf down in San Fran but more Asian-y but instead of the Wharf down there by the docks, it was a mall kinda like Chicago from what I remember and it looked like a Chinatown instead along with the mall.  I don't quite remember what the sample he was trying to give me was but I felt so amazed that this sunny looking man was waiting for me to speak to him and he was smiling.  After a while, we started getting close, I'd just feel giddy watching this man talk about his life and who he wanted to be and in those moments nothing else seemed to matter.  Then we started dating a while after that.  Over time, everything seemed to get colour again, I looked at people differently.

Then, a storm struck, the winds were fierce.  I was taking a cab home but then I got this feeling of dread.  I wanted to turn around and go back to see him, check to see if he was ok but we got stuck in traffic due to the storm knocking down powerlines and stuff.  I paid the driver and got back out and started running back.  Down the street, I saw a tornado rip through everything.  I had to run faster but my legs weren't cooperating with me.  I stole someone's bike and started peddling down the street, I felt so desperate to see if he was ok.  When I reached the pizza shop next door, the anime store was gone along with half of the pizza place.  I felt like I was being pierced through the gut and immediately jumped into the wreckage, yelling and trying to find him but he was gone.  When I finally realized it, I felt as if my sun was gone and I'd never find him again.

We never really had any intimacy, just being around him was so invigorating for me.  I think our relationship mentally and emotionally could be compared to the Addams, the way Gomez and Morticia treated each other.  We craved being around each other but never felt the need to have any intimacy.  Or maybe one of us was on the Ace spectrum?  I don't quite remember if either of us were but I remembered that slight tidbit while typing this.

That was pretty much all I could remember, I don't think I can recall his name now.

Last friday I woke up from two different dreams, both the "wtf brain r u ok" kind.

Spoiler

First one I'm with my fam outside of a building, apparently a school, when I feel my scarf bein tugged. I turn to see this little boy pulling my scarf's end, which flops around and taps my leg; telling his friend stupid shit like how this scarf is used as a weapon. When I try to pick up the loose end, he pulls hard enough that I actually lose my balance. I flail to keep my balance and end up backhanding that brat's cheek in the process. Cue a fat woman coming out of the building, I'm pulled in her direction by some invisible force. She says she "doesn't appreciate" me being "mean" to her son, and a few other things I don't remember. The bitch walks back in, intending to talk to the kid's teacher (as it's revealed the building is a school). Again I'm forced by the weird power to follow closely, while she rambles about "young people have no dignity" and other boomer shit. Finally when she's in front of the classroom door, I put my hand on the doorframe to help resist the force. She says something about "the first mistake you made", then walks in. But at least I can begin to back off, with great difficulty, while the force thing keeps drawing me back to her and disturbs my balance, like an elastic leash.

Spoiler

The second, I was with a bunch of people in (what I assume to be) medieval outfits; y'know, rough leather jackets and stuff. We're in a house while a storm ravages the surroundings, anxious about whether it'll hit the house. Which it does- the house gets picked up, moved around as-is without any spinning, and finally lowered into a hole. Except the hole and the landscape around it are in Minecraft (which is weird cause I haven't played it in maybe months). After the house goes down the hole, we all end up in a metro train of sorts, the kind you'll see everywhere in Paris. I try to explain to the superstitious medieval people (who think this is hell) that we're in the future. The train even stops before joining another track, where another one zooms past without a roof. Then our train picks up speed again and- that's when I woke up.

Had another one a couple nights ago, I'll write it down and then head to bed (ironically enough)

I was with Captain Barbossa from PotC, we entered what looked like an elevator cabin with a lever on the side. I told him something like, "hope you got your warm coat" - then yanked the lever and the floor opened up.
It was quite a long way down the chute, so we were falling for a while, I actually felt the wind in my face.
When we finally arrived, somehow we were going up (smoothest transition, even for a dream) and a trapdoor closed back up. We landed back on our feet on what looked like a parallel Earth, but it was cold. There was a chilly wind, with a very pale sun you could directly look at; when I woke it made me think of the Na'kuhl system in Star Trek Online.