General What did you dream about last night?

(edited)

So I had a very interesting dream I have never had before. I was basically visiting my capital, but about 10-20 years into the future. All the subway trains (metro) and escalators were all modern in an Android phone kind of way, all making you feel like you didn't have to do anything but just wait for hours to get to your destination. The design was so plastic and small, yet I could see a little bit of the past through the cracks, making me know that the future, while trying too hard, was still just a facade.

I noticed that the trains were moving much quieter, and smoother. While that felt very cool, it was still annoying to ride! Took forever! And also, at random times, the train cart started making an annoying shake, or a loud noise, again, showing that comfort is relative, no matter what time era you are living in.

Basically, what you get might feel new for a split second, and then you are back into complaining about the details. This time, the world felt like a whole new place, interesting, modern, futuristic. Still the same world I grew up with, but built over with modern facilities. But as soon as it tried to be perfect, it was always something that made it feel average at best.

I managed to steal a few design ideas from my own dream, and I will use it in my projects. It was almost like I went to the future for real, so I will make sure I'll use all of that knowledge, to my advantage! :Pharynx:

Note that I just got an Android smart phone for the first time, just a few weeks back. I think the dream is related to that! It is different, somewhat annoying at time, but it has advantages. Don't tell Google that I used their ideas to go into the future!

Edited by Splashee
spellings

I was in the middle of a crossover between Scooby Doo and Outlaw Star. 

NEOWISE scared me during last night as I had 4 hours of continuous nightmares about it being unknown if it would crash into Earth, or hit another planet, which would make it break into pieces that would hit Earth.

Now, it all started with my IRL friend mentioning in my dream that if a comet hits Earth, it doesn't matter where or how, it would be too fast and too damaging for any of us to survive. Now this is something I haven't actually checked, so it was all in my mind.

Also he said that there is no defense against a comet compared to astroids. Again, all in my head.

The main problem is, when I woke up, it never felt like the dream was fake, since the comet is visible in the night sky right now.

• Shocked 1
  • Hug 1

I had another return to my old apartment dream. These are becoming really common, and I really don't know why, I have a great living situation. I suppose I just miss the time.

I had this one dream where I was surrounded with attractive magical people, they could all turn into some sort of animal but no one knew what animal I could turn into.  I wanted to impress them with something cool but I didn't know what type of animal I'd turn into.  For some odd reason, most of the people around me was under the impression that I turned into a mouse and was just too shy or something when this one girl next to me put her hand on my shoulder and said "it's ok if you can only turn into a mouse, there's no shame in that" and then my alarm woke me up.

I had a dream that some random comic store posted my work schedule so I went there to pick it up. There were all these changes on it and I was confused, especially cause no one told me about it. When I got back to work they had remodeled the place somehow and everything was black which was very unfitting to the place. The schedule was still confusing because they had added all these weird things on top of what we normally do.

So I was walking down this street until I reached a part that was closed to cars.  I was curious so I kept walking and I noticed more and more people walking in the same direction I was.  Then, I reached a bunch of tents along the road, there were tons of vendors there, selling stuff and there was music drifting through the air.  I don't know how much time I spent looking around and checking out everything.  I wasn't really looking for anything in particular but it was great to see all the items people had made to sell.  I kept walking for what seemed like hours but the sun never moved from where it sat in the sky.  Then I reached this large mall and there were more people in there, what was once an abandoned mall now had tons of business.  There were stores that once stood empty in this mall now they had businesses in them, along with more vendors lining the walls and walkways.  It was so crowded in there but it was really fun too.  There were stores dedicated to electronics, lotions, books, etc.  There was so much stuff in this market that I don't even remember looking at everything in this mall.  It was jammed with people but for once, I didn't feel suffocated or nervous from the bustling crowd.  It was fun and I met so many people there.

A member at forum, only good things! I had a very short and confusing night anyways. Not much to talk about

I don't dream often, maybe because I can't remember them

I dreamt I was quitting my old job again then I dreamt I finally saw one of my friends I haven’t gotten to see since quarantine. I have the second dream quite a bit :(

I dreamt I was back at my old job again but I was servicing cars even though the job had nothing to do with cars.

I dreamt that my city was invaded with some weird monsters and everyone had to evacuate, but I had Alex Mercer's (from Prototype games) powers. People then needed to move somewhere, so everyone gathered in a crowd and I was protecting them on their way. That felt great:secret:

I had this dream that my mom and me were staying at some hotel and we were packing up to leave when she paused for a moment and looked at all of our stuff and asked me t oget one of those trolley things to take all of our bags down to the car.  I went downstairs and got the cart but I got lost, I kept going down this one hallway but it strangely turned into a road and then I was walking on a country road but I kept walking down it instead of turning back.  I ended up in this random town, still pushing the luggage trolley and just feeling so confused.  I've had this dream before but the roads always look different.

In my first dream this morning I was in some sort of college or school. I walked around. In this dream everyone I know didn't know me at all. I saw 2 of the girls I liked that were there sitting at a lunch table. I sat down, one of them was crying and walked away, the other was strangely accepting of me. I asked "What planet/country am I on?" to which she quickly reffered to as "Avaris". On Avaris there were no countries, everyone was a massive community. It had a flag which I will make quite soon. It's landmasses were similar to our world's landmasses, well the Americas were at least, I never saw the rest.
In my 2nd dream my parents were standing outside looking up at the stars. There was a flashing in the clouds, we thought it was a plane. Before there was some sort of UFO that flew overhead and stopped silently, it was roughly Top shaped, and was rotating quite fast. Red, yellow were the colors of the dome shaped lights on the bottom. Then the next thing we knew, we were standing outside in the morning hours. I was trying to film the craft itself but for some reason the video never saved. The craft seemed to tilt on its side, there was an almost magnetic distortion field that looked like a magnetic field that we could see, it then shot off without a sound. We then found out we were in another time, it was in the future yet our phones said it was in the 1400s. We knew it was the future since there was a helicopter that flew over that sounded nothing like anything I ever heard. In the same dream my aunt had just been started college despite retiring.

I had this dream about being part of this group and every time we had a gathering, this other group lead by this really nasty woman kept crashing our parties or other gatherings.  She was this middle-aged woman and we all assumed the guys who were her lackeys were actually her sons.  She was a real piece of work, her sons would constantly spy on our gatherings, they'd always be brandishing knives at us when we talked back to them or tried to get them to leave.  At one point we all decided to just get them arrested and make them leave us alone for a while at least.  So most of the dream was that but I'm a bit foggy on the details.

I am still too caught up in work, trying to solve things even in my dreams. Now, that only makes it easier to actually solve my problems, so I am not complaining!

My dream was a mixture of Terminator, Bojack Horseman and the old village where my grandma used to live. I was in the village and could jump really high and everything was foggy like in silent hill. Then I was a Terminator, I went to a huge mall and entered the elevator, then I became a woman and for some reason I squeezed terminator's machete (it was painful even in dream:sealed:), then he started to be aggressive and I escaped the mall and turned into Bojack. And then I was trying to help swat team to kill terminator and dream ended

...yeah, I have weird dreams:wacko:

Dreamt several things... wow.

First part was at some house if someone I hadn’t seen in a while (their mother anyways), then went outside and two friends from a while were pushing a car, so I pushed it to their driveway with ease because am strong :proud: .
Also I dreamt at one point I was in space and could see so many stars and galaxies... I ended up somewhere bright, then I quickly zoomed out *real* far away and the sky quickly lit up again with stars and stuff... those were the highlights.

Had a bad dream and a good dream last night.

First, the bad. I was walking around and couldn't remember where I parked my car so I had to spend the night in an abandoned church. I woke up from this dream when I got caught by other people trying to get inside.

Later, I dreamed that I came across a Roy Rogers restaurant (remember those?) and I ate there with my brother.

Edited by Yoshi89

There was this thing about escaping from hell (the nice part of it apparently I guess if u didnt do much bad). So I landed in hell (well not me exactly but the character i was) tho its not like the one ppl imagine just seemed kinda normal. All the ppl who get there r a bit like zombie like but like they can think properly just like dead but alive. Anyway there is this dormitory and you get in it and with 3 other ppl. But cuz it hell it is all dark and they hardly ever give u light idk why.

Anyway later my "sister" arrives (i dont have one irl). She has brown hair and tall and somethin. Anyway i talk with her and walk with her and some others around "hell" which doesnt seems that bad. It has a lot of facilities. There is this cafe and there is this demon lady is sitting there. She has fangs, is quite tall, she wore black leather jacket and jeans and she kinda looked ethnically chinese hahah but edgy. Anyway me and other convince her to fight with us as apparently if you fight the demon general you can get out of hell or something.

So i decide to go with the demon lady cuz she said she needs to go get something. She goes to this tunnel place and jumps through a portal in the wall to the other side (probably earth). I try but my timing is bad so i dont get through. Someone else does. But i give up and go back and try and find the others. I look around go through these rooms some which look like hospital rooms, some like classrooms, i ask this lady who looked like my old teacher if she seen anyone like so and i describe it so vaguely she just laughs.i find the people im looking for anyway and i go with them to some library likeplace and talk with them. Then the demon lady comes back. And idk why i kiss her on the cheek i guess she was hawt lol and she looked embarrassed.and thats it i think really lol

I dont really get what that dream meant or whatever lol.

Badges

I dreamed about having to do a math project in school, and being the only one taking responsible actions. I shouldn't have teamed up with the teacher (just because I like to be teacher's pet, it backfired)