Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What did you dream about last night?

My dream has been strange lately mostly taken place in the 40's. 

So my first dream was me as some guy wearing a uniform I think? (who is not what I look like)  and I believe the place is taking somewhere in Germany but we're speaking in dutch. Well, the woman who was with me was. There's this guy who's in around his 40's, bald, and wore a brown coat. So while the woman and I was talking, the man came up to her and pointed a gun at her. For some reason, I know the gun wasn't loaded. The woman looked at him and laugh at him. He then bagged her that he doesn't want to be send away. Judging by his accent, he was a Jew. He said, he doesn't want to be send back to his country because his wife is a German and his kids is also an official german citizens. The woman talked to him that she can't do anything about it but her tone was rather mixed if either kind or rude. Like she’s trying to be comforting but while masking her tone to sound she’s rude. She gave him a paper/document and for split second the man was gone. I don't remember exactly what happen after the woman turn him down, maybe I do... but that part feels like it was cut away from my memories. Because the next I saw was the woman showing me burning papers and books and told me, this what will happen to them. She looks angry but smile anyway. I know she was referring to the Jew.  Funny that in that dream I remembered her name, but when I woke up I forgot it.. all I remember is that she was a redhead. I do remember as this person in the dream that I know there's war going on, and I would say at the least the time was taken in 1938 or 1939. I seems to be very indifferent toward that man or couldn’t care less about his problem, partly, I don't know the full story on what was going on. But I knew something is wrong or off. But I can't do much about it because all what's going on in my head was, law is a law. But I do remember not liking the joke that lady told me. And the way she smile and laugh seems very off too, as if she’s hiding something.

oh my god... 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hannie_Schaft

that woman is looks like the woman I saw in my dream and she also a Dutch too! It’s turned out that maybe she was hiding something from me because she helps Jews escape...oh my god this is scary..

• 1 month later...

My dream started on an island occupied by a gigantic Disney castle (bigger than any on earth, literally hundreds of feet high, painted pink with blue roof tiles. I was told by a lady on the island about another small island called Cat Island, which was a fair distance away and often used as a destination for long-distance swimmers to break records. I decided to swim there and used vast underwater Atlantian paintings and pictographs along the entire ocean floor (clearly visible in the shallow waters) to guide me. All I had to do was follow the straight rows of alternating diamond and circle shapes painted along the way, straight east, and it would lead me to Cat Island, whose route was further marked with cat paintings between the alternating rows (along with some other weird pictographs of dolls, etc.) I swam for a while, from one mini island to another along the way until it started getting dark. In the sky, the planet Yavin (from Star Wars ANH) was tracking toward the western horizon (I was given the impression that it was actually Mars, even though it had visible clouds) and the sun was setting beyond the Disney castle still visible in the distance behind me. I reached a larger mini island of dark volcanic rock (about 40’ long with a small patch of sand), after which the ocean floor dropped off a deep shelf and I could no longer follow the underwater patterns, especially in the dark. I was contemplating alternate means of navigating my way to my destination in the dark but took a nap on the sand to await the sunrise instead. I guess when I fell asleep in the dream I woke up in the ‘normal/real’ world, which was kind of interesting (maybe this is the dream world to that reality). I never did find out what was on Cat Island. Probably a bunch of cats, come to think of it.  

• Brohoof 2

I was ~13 years old kid, I was as sitting at home with my family. Then I saw a giant nuclear mushroom outside and realized that it's a nuclear explosion. My mum hugged me while I was watching it. I was shocked and scared, realized that everything will end in seconds and then I just accepted it. When the shockwave reached us I felt very uncomfortable heat and then died. And the next dream started

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I had a dream that I drove to work in one of my grandpas classic cars- it also happened to be one of his stick-shift cars which I can't drive very well, so in my dream I'm just flying all over the place in this old 1940's stick-shift car desperately trying to get to work on time :laugh: What a weird dream indeed :huh:

A cow told me to shut up when I was yelling at another cow for leaving it's new born calf behind. I proceeded to laugh in dream and woke up laughing. 

A cow as in an actual cow. And the rest just sat there like it was normal.

I already forgot.

I was in some village/apartments area complex, uhhh.... Was interesting. Thought about writing it down but got lazy.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

A house with a powerplant (or generator?) section that was mysteriously locked off at daytime. It opened at night - the generator was connected with some cords, but they sparked right next to the jerrycan of fuel. Then a zombie and a skeleton emerged, I tried hitting them with a shovel but my dream went to 3rd-person view and showed the blows being ineffective. So the protagonist (now separate from me) apologized and tried to explain he reacted rashly, but the undead monsters just began corrupting his mind. I saw his brain being consumed by it, then reach out to a massive hivemind and the corruption receded greatly. The undead said "but we know their plan", the corruption sprung back even faster and the monsters began to attack the protagonist. Finally he reached out to his dead grandmother, whose ghost appeared and successfully stopped the monsters' attacks.

I have a lot more in my journals, but this is the latest one. Another recent dream is being in the Paris catacombs, and seeing the supposed "behind-the-scenes" of that famous found-footage video.
According to my dream, the man who was filming... found a giant queen bee (or hornet), then got chased by regular-sized worker bees/hornets but they were too tiny to be seen on the camera...

Recently I rediscovered some notes about other dreams I had during a stay in Istanbul; like one where I found an illustrated story book and suddenly began living the sequel. The villain was someone at the library that the book was from, and as I wrote notes in my sketchbook, the storybook updated too. The villain stole both books and left a note telling me where to find them, it was a trap but I remembered writing a weakness for him so I managed to get out. Despite me putting the books someplace safe, the librarian told me it was on the desk (albeit a bit dirty), and sure enough it was there with my sketchbook. The story ended with "they did not survive the assault", but I realized it was stuck to the previous page, so there were two blank pages where I could write the build-up, and make sure "they" targeted the villain.

Edited by Feather Spiral
  • Brohoof 1

Last nights was rather dark. Apparently I had sold my soul to Satan. I was trying to go down into my basement but I couldn’t get the lights to work. They turning on and off on there own. What happens when he comes to collect? What if he kills me early before I get what I want. Betrays me. That sort of stuff kept repeating in my mind.

Then somehow I was sitting on a step in the basement with this other girl who also apparently sold her soul. I asked her that he wouldn’t off me without honoring his end of the deal would he? She looked almost possessed as she said no and just sat staring off into the distance smoking a cigarette. 

I woke up after that.

9 hours ago, King of Canterlot said:

I had a dream about the Wonderbolts last night, they were having some type of a party and then Spitfire dabbed lol- it was just so random that after I woke up I just had to laugh :laugh:

D2D8CB4F-C10B-46C1-83EB-96CD20F9C844.png

I was at Church ( the church we used to go to before Covid hit ) and we did not have to wear mask at all during the whole service. I saw some people wearing them, but I wasn't wearing one. They've always required you to wear a mask during the whole service since it opened up again last July. It was like yesterday when I went to Tabernacle Baptist church: I did not wear a mask at all during the service. It was like we were out of the pandemic. 

I only remember like parts of it but I was in a fnaf pizzeria and Funtime Foxy brought me a pizza. I was playing some games in the arcade and I won a stuffed Helpy 

I had a dream about a sequel to Your Name/Kimi No Na Wa, called Left By Sunrise. This movie was live-action, starring a grown-up Mara Wilson as Mitsuha Miyamizu. She had travelled back in time to tell herself something that she needed to do to save Taki Tachibana, and could only speak to herself at the point when night was just turning to dawn, like in the original movie where they could only overlap in time at the setting of the sun. There were lots of details in the dream but most faded very quickly as I woke up, which is fitting considering that’s an aspect of the Your Name story anyway.

• Brohoof 1

This is going to be jumping around here because I only remember bits and pieces. My coworkers were making fun of me at work/flirting with each other.

Then somehow I ended up at this really nice restaurant having dinner outside. I was on a date with this blonde hair girl with glasses but we were next to ocean and it was really pretty. 

• Brohoof 1

First I went through some sort of gate to fly my small kite, but the... tail? was too short, so I pulled it further down. I began flying the kite, with a row of trees to my right and a high-voltage line on pylons on my left. The kite was going more towards the left and almost touched the electrical line, so I pulled the string to the right and tried flying lower.

In the second dream I set up some cameras, and put out plastic bags with prescription medicine, as a social experiment of sorts. A few people came and looked inside the bags, a few actually stole some medicine. One man even shuffled real deep in one of the bags and filled his pockets.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

Reviving this thread because I had a dream last night with a rather complex storyline.

I was in a skyscraper with a buncha kids and young-uns, hunted by a handful of men in black suits. I think because they have superpowers and the government wants them or something? Mine were teleportation, a malleable body, and a sense of when our enemies are near.

We huddle up in a room, where a few more youth join us and I worry about that commotion being heard by the bad guys. As the men enter the room next to us, I tp to them and get them distracted, then run down a corridor while the others attack together.
I jump through a window and act like I fell to my death, but turn into a giant paper plane to slow down near the ground, then secretly climb the tower again.

There’s a man on the roof searching for fugitives, so maybe they figured out my trick? So I grow tiny spines on my fingers (like Spider-man) to grip the building, crawl on the walls to avoid his patrols, sneak up and assault him from behind.
We end up in a small bathroom, with his gun in my hand but he has a spare, so we have a standoff as I try to find out why the men are hunting us.

• 1 month later...

I dreamed I was a giraffe, and for some reason scared of being suspended (like in an elevator car).

Anyway, I was part of a group who took an elevator deep underground to visit a "secret" lab complex. For the last segment of our ride, the car went sideways between vats of some liquid we called "lava".

While the others discussed where we were allowed, I went into one an amphitheater-type classroom. I asked a student what she was reading, but she answered at the same time I talked, I didn't understand. The professor arrived shortly after, so I politely left to go looking for the group.

They were in a much larger room, where we had some fun with clothing/accessories made of goo. They were telepathically controlled and shaped, but only by the person(s) touching them.
Then the Joker showed up, so we fought him with the telepathic goo, but he could also touch it to make it fight back (and fight each other). I managed to defeat the Joker by ramming my goo down his throat too fast for him to grab it.