Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What did you dream about last night?

I had a dream that me and a friend went to see Dr. Strange and both hated it, really hope that isnt the case when the movie comes out

Edited by Majora Mothra

I do remember a dream a few nights ago. I was lost and didn't know how to find my way back home. So rigid I could barely move.

Despite walking by my current residence quite a few times, everything was unknown. It was getting dark and the harder I tried, the further away I was.

I believe this represent the contrast in my childhood, to what my family was like. A phantom-like projection of a memory, repeating itself over and over again.

There was an aspect of me who couldn't find peace. I meditated upon my dream, and created beautiful home to welcome such mental aspect witihn myself. Beloved.

I feel peace, integrated.

That my dad told me that my cat Cake had to go, and I had a choice. Kick Cake out of the house and send him to a shelter ,or never see the other cats again. So I took Cake and moved out. 

Then I was in an airport, going on a flgiht to Toronto on a brand new spacious airplane. But then I found out the airport and later the plane were crawling w/ the Xenomorphs from Aliens. Me and the other passengers were trying to hide from them beofre we were killed or captured. And there were mini-face huggers crawling over the place, and this one stupid passenger trying to get lean in close and kis one.  I got a first person perspective of the people becoming the Aliens and watched as the stalked through the airport.  The other passengers and I tried to find a safe place,  but then I saw soem other passengers in pain and knew that they'd been infected w/ the chest bursters. That they were gonna die, and we couldn't stop the aliens that would come out. 

That's when I forced myself to wake up. Seems like half the nightmares I have deal w/ either zombies or Xenomorphs. 

• Brohoof 1

Had a dream that I went to the doctor's, but I ended up being the doctor visiting the last two patients.   Oh, I wasn't wearing any shoes.  I did not realize that until I was leaving for the day. 

Something weird about elevators that wouldn't cooperate.  I don't remember a lot, but I do remember that 5 and 7 were big, recurring numbers in it. 

I wanted to go on the 5th floor which was the highest floor that was on the list but the elevator kept getting sent to the 7th which was supposedly nonexistent.  That's pretty much all that I remember though.  I don't recall a lot of the details.

Last night I dreamt that I saw my dad again. After all this time after he died, leaving me behind to cry for all these months, the dream just looked too real.

I was crying when I woke up, but I knew it was inevitable that it was short lived.

• Brohoof 2

Not too long ago I dreamed I was at a fencing tournament, but my epee was made of tinfoil, while my opponent wielded a lightsaber. Nothing about that struck me as unusual. To be fair, the closest thing I get to nightmares is dreams about fencing where my equipment fails, because that happens all the time IRL. It's just far more extreme in the dreams, like the entire blade folding up onto itself.

Before last night it was a lucid dream. I thought on the mane six and they were real. The humidity in their eyes, the fur and manes. Everything was life-like, yet mantaining original proportions. It looked like something out of pixxar movie.

I asked fluttershy to open her mouth to check out if everything was in order. She looked at me and laughed, showing me her tongue with a crazy face.

I've never seen them singing with such expressivity. Vibrations, everything was created perfect. Then I woke up to draw something alike, and realized it was taking more than five minutes to make an skecth. I dropped the pencil on the ground.

• Brohoof 2

I had an awesome dream. I was in this place, and Sarah Jane Smith from Doctor Who was there, and there was a couple kids around my age. I was going to leave then Sarah Jane talked to me!!!! She asked me if I was going to talk to her and I said yes. So I came back in and I sat down at a table. There was food on it, macaroni and cheese, and green beans...

Anyways, then she was talking about stuff don't remember what. I was wearing a jacket. Not too long after that, I took off my jacket and I was wearing a shirt that said BBC Doctor Who on it and I was wearing the 4th Doctor's scarf!!!! Then I turned around and the 9th Doctor was there!!! I don't remember what he said, but I told him I had a Doctor Who shirt with all 11 Doctors on it, it was made in 2012. I don't remember what happened after that.

• Brohoof 1

A mouth in between two eyes, lined up vertically on a grey wall.

We were discussing the substance of reality as truth.

Low perception, not clear, but obfuscated. Hard to realize full consciousness. Easy to be manipulated by the dreamstate. Reciprocating nutrients, as information touches the void in our eye.

We agreed on our perception. It smiled with a mouth the size of a skyscraper.

• 2 weeks later...

Last night was my first lucid dream. For some reason, the areas in my brain that was able to tell if things are normal was still active during my sleep which as far as I know is not normal. There was some weird portal that I was going through, taking me to random dark places. During the dream, I thought "Wow, this is strange. I have a feeling I'm dreaming" so I then performed a reality check, which was pushing my fingers through my palm. After that, rather than immediately taking off and flying which is what I would have done, there was suddenly a guy I knew IRL who stopped me to talk. While talking, I woke up. It certainly does motivate me to try to have more lucid dreams.

I don't remember most of my dreams cause I forget them :(

I don't do this, but try writing them down as soon as you wake up. That could trigger more dreams too.

• 1 month later...

I've been running some simulations on the dream state, following certain patterns I noticed on different family environments. Then disabling my awareness control.

Like romanticism compared to the casual engagement between a couple. It's nothing like a I've expected.

Finally I'm able to undarstand myself, and know the why of my idealistic being. Since the traumatic absency of a chilhood enviroment allowed for the creation of the ideal.

Also, the emotional outcome is nothing compared to the results of my ideal family. Where I reduced the ego to the point ambition is nullified, yet allowing personality to subsist, while enhacing consciousness till the spectrum of empathy is fully aware.

This created an ambient of unconditional love, pure substance. People is driven the electromagnetic spectrum of heart, rather than the perception of self. Disabling all conflict, allowing true oneness.

I won't let go of my dreams for any reality. Neither rest till I find a home the like of that of my heart. I hurts, yes.

But my path is clear now. Let the universe be my whitness, for it is responsible for some of this wounds.

I had a dream that I was standing on my roof, fending off a lion with a powerful jet of water from a garden hose.  And for some reason my brother was trying to get near the lion, or get near something that was kind of between the lion and himself, but off to the side.

Then I forgot the context of my dream, and dreamed I was in my own living room with the lion and the hose and my brother instead of standing on the roof---my dreams are sometimes like that:  I forget the context, and the dream totally changes, and it doesn't feel weird in the dream.

What I thought was crazy was how realistically the lion reacted:  cutting my brother off, roaring in annoyance when I jetted his face, etc.

Last night I had a lucid dream. It's the first lucid dream I had in which I actually did stuff. I became lucid by trying to switch the time of day with my mind, and it was successful. So I began to do the most beautiful thing imaginable, which was to take flight. I turned the area from the plains to the mountains, and it felt amazing, however it surprisingly took a lot of willpower to do that. I also tried to summon Dashie, but I don't remember if it was successful.

If I was to tell the entire story of this one, I do think it would take up a whole page, so I'll shorten it down into keywords: I'm A Celebrity: Get Me Out Of Here! (this year's),  Ant and Dec, magical flowers, plants, Flowey, mountains, kitchens, dragon-summoning, UFOs, Lady Gaga, hauling a closet out of the house, rearranging posters, duck-shaped alien ships, using said ships as boats and playing laser tag with the stars of I'm A Celebrity..., aaaaand... That's about it. :blink: And trust me, I'm seriously not even making any of this up - I've had some pretty crazy dreams, but that one by far is certainly the strangest.

Also, I had that dream the night before last; or was it the night before that...? I've kind of forgotten, but it was the most recent one which I can recall. Jbh.

Edited by Wolves

I had a recurring dream last night.

I was on the computer playing this weird game where you go around a shopping mall, and there's this guy hitting people in the face with sandwiches. Every time he hits someone, he yells out "SANDWICH!!!!" and runs off. One time I was on the third floor of the mall, and I saw him hit this guy who I swear was voiced by the Demoman from Team Fortress 2. He hit guy with a sandwich, ran off, and the guy's like "THAT STUPID BUGGER WILL SCRUB ALL THE APARTMENTS ON EVERY SINGLE FLOOR!!!!!!" He goes chasing after him, and that gives me the thought of getting the hell out of the mall, but then at that point is when I always wake up from the dream.