Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

humor A Changeling At the Gala

Brianna Changeling

Brianna stretched and prepared for her entrance to the Grand Galloping Gala. She wasn't invited, nor expecting an invite. But, she was still going to that party. Whether they liked it or NOT. She wasn't going without a reason, though. Well, not a GOOD reason, but still a reason nonetheless. She didn't bother to transform as she strutted in, earning looks of shock, fear, anger, and disgust. She didn't care. Although love IS the best food, those emotions were still a snack. As she continued trotting in, she caught Princess Celestia and Princess Twilight's eyes. Celestia was enraged, and so was Twilight. Celestia shouted,"You are not welcome here!" Brianna responded with, "Are you? You have never done ANYTHING for this Kingdom that I couldn't do with enough power. All you do is rely on your subjects as they do all the work." Princess Twilight was ANGRY. How could the guards let this happen? And furthermore, she needed to stop this. "What are YOU doing here?" Brianna replied with, "Enjoying the party. And getting free snacks along the way~" Twilight had had enough of this. She fired a beam of magic at the Changeling and just missed. "Gotta go!" Brianna teleported away from the Gala, leaving everypony shocked.

(I know it IS rather short, but I just wanted to write a quick story! :3)

Edited by Brianna Changeling
  • Brohoof 1