Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff Oh?

Eloquence

tumblr_mq9u87Ocf01s6294bo1_400.gif

An egg wiggles, cracks forming in its shell, ready to hatch. The egg opens, and out pops a lovely vulpix! This sweet and warm-hearted creature would bring a smile to anyone’s face, and her six fabulous tails are indicators of her wisdom. With time and training, she’s sure to become a strong, wise, majestic ninetails one day. Obviously such a great pokemon deserves a spot on the MLPForums team, but first she’ll need a nickname. Looking at her, somehow @Stardust* seems like a perfect fit.

Stardust* is joining the MLPF staff as a sectional for RolePlay world. Please give her a warm welcome!

vulpix_by_luchocas-d6b3awa.png

• Brohoof 24

Again, you totally deserve it, Stardust*! I know you'll do excellent on staff. :)

• Brohoof 4

Very proud of you Stardust! You will make a great addition to the RP team! :)

• Brohoof 2

Ma'am, I didn't know who you were when I rejoined staff ... but it wasn't long before I thought, 'Oh ... you! I like you!' Your personality and down to earth nature fits perfectly with this staff and with the community in general. Another phenomenal RP hire guys.

You'll do just fine in your new role.

• Brohoof 4

Seeing you apply for staff got me really excited; you're most definitely fantastic sectional material Stardust & it really will be a joy work alongside you in RPWorld !  :pinkie:

• Brohoof 3

Thank you all so much!!! I'm so excited to be a part of staff! Is is such a wonderful opportunity and I am very thankful that I got such a wonderful chance to put my skills to use in healing make this site the best it can be! :squee:

I promise I will be the best little Vulpix this forum has ever seen!!! Tee-hee!

• Brohoof 10

Congratulations Stardust! it's been a pleasure getting to know you from the few times we've talked so far, and I know you'll do a fantastic job in RP~ Welcome aboard! :idea:

• Brohoof 2

Thank you! :squee: I'm very excited to be a part of the RP team! I get to see all of the fabulous stories that the members create. In a world all their own and I think it is simply fantastic! Before becoming a member here I had never been a part of an RP and now I am in some of the best! (Because I'm in them LOL)

Helping out and making sure everypony has a wonderful experience in the RP section can be a tough task but I'm ready to use my powers for good! And fight against the darkness of evil! Muahahaha!

...I mean! Tee-hee! (I think that's my new thing!) lol

• Brohoof 2

Congratulations Stardust :D. Welcome Aboard. Bet you'll do a great job :)

Worship Jeric

I see what you did there. XP

I was pretty sure that was rule #1 when I was given the explanation of my duties! Lol

<3 you

• Brohoof 3

Congratulations, Ma'am. :D

Thank you!! :squee:

Now Sombra's Shadow truly is a staff RP lounge

Welcome to the party, Stardust. Have fun slaving away helping the community.

I was thinking the same thing!! LOL 

And thank you! I'm so ready for the challenge! hehe

• Brohoof 2