Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you hum/whistle/sing to yourself?

Plume

I always sing to myself when I'm doing something, even if the Window is open.  :please:

I do, and I love to; I'm too nervous to sing any louder than a mumble, though, which sometimes causes me to become annoyed at myself because I'll likely never know whether I'm any good or not. :adorkable: Probably not.

I've always got a song whirling around in my mind, though, so I hum when I'm around others.

All three whenever the mood strikes me.

I might whistle a tune without thinking about it sometimes. Lately it's either been Wonder Woman's theme from BvS or the Poke'Center theme from the classic Pokemon games.

I also have my own little tune I made long ago. I hum/whistle it sometimes as a way to re-gather myself.

Edited by Ruthborn

Its kinda rare that I sing, even more rare to catch me sing because I will do it so quietly (Unless its "Don't Stop Believing" that is one of the few exceptions)... though one of my co-workers actually managed to hear me sing "Age of Oppression" despite how quiet I thought I was...

Absolutely. Sometimes when there's no people around and I'm in an enclosed space I'll break out into an outright symphony of music. Beatboxing, rapping, death growls and even court-jester-style ballads about forks. Yes, this is a thing I have done.

I sing along whenever I hear music playing. It just happens. I have no control over it.

^_^

And short of anything else I'll always do this. The radio at work has some of the most infuriatingly generic songs ever but I still sing and hum them constantly when I'm there.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah... when nopony's around since I'm a crappy singer.

Few will ever judge you for it though when you're simply humming or singing to yourself. If you were performing that'd be a different story. Probably. :P

Mostly it's just generally disruptive unless you're alone, in my opinion. Especially if you sing weird shit like me. I intentionally sing off-key and off-beat versions of legit songs. One of my most common is The Offspring's "Pretty Fly For A White Guy". It's surprisingly hard to sing off-key when the lead singer's voice has a tendency to sound intentionally off-key. :P

Redundancy. And rhyming. Yay.

• Brohoof 1

ALL OF THE TIME. I even do it when there's people around (not while they are talking to me though); my brother gets pretty annoyed almost daily because of this  ^_^

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'll randomly sing the "Let's name the zones" song from Finding Nemo. I'll be getting up to make another sandwich and just sing, "Let's name the zones, the zones, the zones, let's name the zones of the open sea!"