Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why is Big Mac so small?

ggg-2

We can't forget that Snowflake(Bulk Biceps) is a satirical character in design. He's supposed to represent over-muscularity rather than just the idea of physical strength. Big Mac shouldn't be seen as a really buff character, rather one who represents general fitness.

In regards to his EqG form, it's probably just a case of not wanting a student being awkwardly muscular - except, again in the case where it's used for satirical purposes, such as Snowflake's EqG depiction.

Edited by Unikitty
  • Brohoof 2

He's still noticeably bulkier than the average EQG male, and he's still most likely strong AF.

Is he? I've never compared him to the other students.

because he is a farmer dude, going for actual strength over muscles who just look good.

check out strongmen and compare them to body builders:one looks powerful,the other one actually is

• Brohoof 5

Because giving him a design similar to Bulk Biceps would be unappealing.

Making him muscular doesn't necessarily mean making him look like Bulk.

Like, Bulk is pretty ugly. But Big Mac can look muscular and look good doing it :P

• Brohoof 1

We can't forget that Snowflake(Bulk Biceps) is a satirical character in design. He's supposed to represent over-muscularity rather than just the idea of physical strength. Big Mac shouldn't be seen as a really buff character, rather one who represents general fitness.

In regards to his EqG form, it's probably just a case of not wanting a student being awkwardly muscular - except, again in the case where it's used for satirical purposes, such as Snowflake's EqG depiction.

Why call him Snowflake? I realize that was a fandom nickname once upon a time, but it's been *YEARS* since we learned his canon name, long before I joined the fandom. I went a long time without ever learning that he *had* a fandom nickname.

Why call him Snowflake? I realize that was a fandom nickname once upon a time, but it's been *YEARS* since we learned his canon name, long before I joined the fandom. I went a long time without ever learning that he *had* a fandom nickname.

No reason in particular. I first knew him as Snowflake and though I accept his canon name, Bulk Biceps, I've always just preferred to called him by his fan name. I found it funny when it first came out and it just stuck.