Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Weirdest Music Video You've Seen?

Grepper

What is the weirdest music video you've seen so far?

I'm sure weirder ones exist, but I was surprised by how wacky the music video is for Give It Away by the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Edited by Grepper
  • Brohoof 1

I think that the music video for Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time by Panic! At The Disco is a pretty strange one. I understand what's happening, but... I wasn't expecting it to be from the perspective of a shapeshifting, hungry octopus monster. This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race by Fall Out Boy has a very bizarre and rather random video too. :twi:

Imma Be Rocking That Body by the Black-Eyed Peas is a little strange.

But the weirdest one I've seen has to be Rock DJ by Robbie Williams, I mean what is even happening in that video?

Edited by Battenberg

cupple come to mind...

when i was like 5 years old, MTV did Unforgiven by Metalica, disturbed me for a while...

I don't remember when I saw the other two (tool schism, and white stripes blue orchid) but they did about the same as unforgiven...

I think the Music Video for the Song " I kiss your Lips " from the Band " Tokyo Ghetto P**** " is pretty weird.

Like, i would even go so far to call it wrong.

The Music Video includes some Live Action scenes which are kinda weird, but the Animation is the weirdest part.

First off, the Animation includes an obviously under age Girl, completely naked and also includes close ups of her...things.

To be honest, i have no idea how it was able to air on Television.

Im not even sure if i can link it here, because normally it would be classified as NSFW. And also it would be Lolicon.

I guess People just took it as a Joke and didnt take the Animation seriously.

• 4 months later...