Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Moments From Season 2 So Far

BizzarePony

I would go on a murderous rampage at Hasbro.

We shall team up. We shall be named the Blues Siblings. (get the reference :3) We shall destroy any one who get's in our path of total mlp fandom!
  • Brohoof 1

Hasn't Season 3 already been confirmed? I could have sworn I read that a few places.

Never trust the internet. That is all I have to say on the matter :3

Once the creator confirms season 3, then we can all rejoice!

Never trust the internet. That is all I have to say on the matter :3

Once the creator confirms season 3, then we can all rejoice!

True.

I don't see why they wouldn't though, as long as it makes money (it's making more money than any other show they have) they'll keep making it.

True.

I don't see why they wouldn't though, as long as it makes money (it's making more money than any other show they have) they'll keep making it.

Yeah, but as we can see of their lineup, they are not very smart either. So it all depends what the Hub will decide to do with them. What I am scared of if they do make another season, what if a voice actor leavs and they have to replace her?

Yeah, but as we can see of their lineup, they are not very smart either. So it all depends what the Hub will decide to do with them. What I am scared of if they do make another season, what if a voice actor leavs and they have to replace her?

Hasbro isn't stupid, they do know how to run a business (they practically own every major toy brand ever). They'll just let Jayson and the rest of Studio B do their thing (while adding a few product placements in every now and then (Example: the train)).

If they lost an actor, they'd just have to get someone who could sound like them. It wouldn't be the same, but as long as the stories held up it would still be good. It happened to loony toons when Mel Blanc died and they had to get dozens of people to replace him. Wasn't the same but still good. I really hope that doesn't happen, but it wouldn't ruin the show.

Hasbro isn't stupid, they do know how to run a business (they practically own every major toy brand ever). They'll just let Jayson and the rest of Studio B do their thing (while adding a few product placements in every now and then (Example: the train)).

If they lost an actor, they'd just have to get someone who could sound like them. It wouldn't be the same, but as long as the stories held up it would still be good. It happened to loony toons when Mel Blanc died and they had to get dozens of people to replace him. Wasn't the same but still good. I really hope that doesn't happen, but it wouldn't ruin the show.

Nonono, not hasbro. I meant the Hub. I shouldve said TV lineup. Hasbro is not dumb. They are a corporate powerhouse ._.

Nonono, not hasbro. I meant the Hub. I shouldve said TV lineup. Hasbro is not dumb. They are a corporate powerhouse ._.

ah, sorry about that. Yeah, the hubs lineup isn't too great. But you have to admit the ads for FiM have been fantastic.

Hasn't Season 3 already been confirmed? I could have sworn I read that a few places.

Yeah it pretty much has. There was some discussion on it in an interview on EQD. We don't have details, but it's enough to convince me the show isn't ending yet. :)

Yeah it pretty much has. There was some discussion on it in an interview on EQD. We don't have details, but it's enough to convince me the show isn't ending yet. :)

It was an interview with Pinkie's singing VA, and she talked about being a part of MLP:FiM. She either misspoke and meant season 2, or there is a season three.

Edited by XFizzle

Rarity's "THIS IS THE WORST POSSIBLE THING!"

And Awkward Twilight.

"THIS IS SMARTYPANTS!"

THIS IS SO TERRIBLE...Oh wait there it is. Edited by Finesthour

Rapist-Sparkle...

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=em06-ts33Nc

You got to love it when only a day after the episode premiers you can find all the out-of-context episode clips you want!

About 5 minutes after the scene happened on the Hub, I went on mylittlebrony and there was already a mass spam of crazy twilight pics.

About 5 minutes after the scene happened on the Hub, I went on mylittlebrony and there was already a mass spam of crazy twilight pics.

I just hope nobody audioswaps these...

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwCjtPkIju4

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALufiFp2Zvk&feature=related

(obvious challenge is obvious)

I just hope nobody audioswaps these...

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwCjtPkIju4

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALufiFp2Zvk&feature=related

(obvious challenge is obvious)

Give it a week, there will be about 60 version of it.