Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Moments From Season 2 So Far

BizzarePony

It would have to be Twilight's complete mental breakdown in Lesson Zero when she's at the picnic saying:

"It's the most horrific trouble I've ever been in and I really, really, REALLY need your help!"

She just pours her heart out and her friends didn't seem to care. It made me sad face and want to hug my television :(

It felt to me somewhat out of character for Fluttershy and Applejack at least. I would have expected them to take it seriously for Twilight's sake even if they didn't understand why it was such a big issue to her.

It felt to me somewhat out of character for Fluttershy and Applejack at least. I would have expected them to take it seriously for Twilight's sake even if they didn't understand why it was such a big issue to her.

I thought the same. I figured Rainbow would probably say something like what Fluttershy said.

One thing I've not seen noted much is why nobody beats up on the CMC for being the ones who warmed Discord's heart and woke him up from his millennium of being a stone statue? I can't believe people missed that was WHY he awoke, but the fighting fillies never got any share of the blame.

I don't think anypony even made the connection. Who'd think such a powerful spell, after thousands of years with possibly more chaotic events, could be broken by something as petty as three fillies fighting?

I'm assuming here that the black pulsing heart of the statue wasn't actually visible to the characters. A bit like how the glow effect on a unicorn's horn has some sort of outline, when you'd expect a glow to fade gradually.

Oh dear Trollestia, I hope we don't start dwelling too deep into things, like some critics in that forum I just left. XD

• 6 months later...

I loved it when Pinkie Pie sang those short songs in "A Friend In Deed"

But "Read it and weep" was probably my top favourite episode

The moments in "Lesson Zero" when Twilight became mad were my favorite moments from Season 2, although I also think that there are many other great moments too.

"I didn't learn anything, I was right all along!"

"Hey, what's soaking wet and clueless? YOUR FACE."

"HERE COMES TOM!"

"This day is going to be perfect, the kind of day of which I've dreamed since I was small..."

"Now, careful Derpy!"

"Coolness, awesomeness, and RADICALNESS!"

• Brohoof 1

"Fluttershy, could you be a dear and FLY FASTER, please!?!?"

Spike's additions to the letter to P.C. at then end of S2E3

Twilight going bat shit crazy in S2E3 (I'm actually quite disturbed at how much I really liked it...more than I should've...)

All the songs in the finale!

Twi's dance moves in "Sweet And Elite"

Solid Sparkle in "It's About Time" (yummy!)

I'm gonna add more when I think of more.

So hard to just pick one moment.

But i guess the best part is when Twi turned from gray to normal again in the Discord episode.

• 2 months later...
(edited)

Dashie fainting like a goat is just too cute.

However, as that isn't season 2, I guess I'll go with this for now. Dat hoof wiggle.

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 1

I think the first two episodes in season 2 and the last two were the best episodes in the series.

I like the first two because Discord is an AWESOME villian, he really needs to return.

And one of the main reasons the finale was my favorite is because I LOVE This Day Aria. That's my favorite song in the entire show