Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Moments From Season 2 So Far

BizzarePony

Raritycatchme!

The moment I thought was the most fun was that dawning moment of comprehension that went a little something like this:

Pinkie Pie: "I'll never forget the cider I just drank! It was a moment in time that will never exist again!"

Rainbow Dash: "GRRRRRRR-

???: *BEEP! BEEP!*

clank, whiz whiz clank, whizza whizza clank, whiz whiz clank, whizza whizza clank...

Applejack: "What in Equestria is that?"

• Brohoof 1

"..He's got MOOSE IN HIS MUSTACHE!!!" :angry:

Then theres the best thing ever, "I just dunno what went wrong!"

Oh and how about all of wedding in canterlot? Change in scenery FTW! B)

• 4 weeks later...

My favorite moment from season 2 is in Lesson Zero when Twilight goes crazy and says "hi hirls"

Posted Image

just hilarious xD

• 5 months later...

(I'm aware that I'm slightly imposing given the fact that the last post was over a couple months ago)

1. When Shining Armor and Cadence performed the love spell. The moment didn't need words to explain its magic, as the expressions on their faces, the beautiful music and the coloring perfectly harmonized to create the perfect moment. This is what made this my favorite episode.
  2. When Twilight cast the memory spell on Applejack. Everything I said in the post before this is why I love this, but it cut down the expressions of the characters.
  3. The ending of A Canterlot Wedding. The music was great, fitting, and overall enjoyable.