Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Things that you hate to do but most people loves it.

Cloby604

For example: Almost everyone loves to drive a car. Well, I hate driving.

Why? Because I MUST pay atention to everything that is arround me and if I ignore it, I could hurt someone. There is always this a****ole crossing the street whenever he wants, there is always a driver that drives so baddly and if it is not a person is an animal crossing the street.

Is way to stressful for me....

full.jpg

• Brohoof 7

Most people I know just LOVE to go to big parties or just big get-togethers in general. Me, I cannot handle that stuff. Makes me feel far too claustrophobic and stressed. My social awkwardness is one thing but being in a crowded space gets to me. >_<

• Brohoof 9

I hate swimming. I have Autism, so some sensations are way more uncomfortable to me than most people might feel. For me, it's getting my face wet. It feels like I'm drowning when that happens. Even when I'm showering, I turn my back to the water. Also you have to constantly be swimming, if you tire out, you start sinking. Typically when I'm at the beach or at a pool, I just sort of wade around in the water and occasionally splash. I'm not even a good swimmer anyway.

• Brohoof 3

I hate watching television. Not that I don't like what's on it, I just hate not doing anything. That's why I enjoy playing video games more. It gives me something to do that isn't just sitting there.

Most people I know just LOVE to go to big parties or just big get-togethers in general. Me, I cannot handle that stuff. Makes me feel far too claustrophobic and stressed. My social awkwardness is one thing but being in a crowded space gets to me. >_<

Same. It's not so much the social anxiety which is the problem with me anymore (I used to have it bad) I just get really bored in parties :/ The music's normally shit and I hate meaningless small talk.

• Brohoof 2

Parties. I used to really like parties when I was a kid because they were fun. What could be better than getting together with your friends and go bowling or visit the beach or go to a theme park for the day? Adult parties freaking suck in my opinion. And the parties without cakes, I mean what's a party without cake?

Also television, but I think that's an emerging trend with the internets.

• Brohoof 1

Like others, social drinking and the bar scene in general. Dark rooms, must so loud you can't hear your own friends, sticky floors, and shoulder to shoulder crowding. Yeah no thanks. Hanging on the porch with a cooler of beer and a card game? Now that's a summer Saturday night!

Drinking, drugs, partying, going to church, spending time outside (unless it's snowing/sleeting/freezing raining... but that almost never happens anymore), playing violent video games, etc.

• Brohoof 1

I heard from a few, that they like to take a bath or shower.

I like it to be clean, but i actually hate to take a shower, because it takes up time and i simply dont enjoy it.

Well, im still taking a shower despite that, of course.

Popular things I really dislike are Snapchat, Facebook, drinking, and doing drugs.

I don't hate gaming, but I never really had too much of an interest in doing it. :twi:

Partying- Not a party/people person. It not my thing.

Going out/Going out on the night- Not much like going out, more of a indoor/house person

Being in group- Like I say not a people person, can't stand being in group of people. Like when being in group and do some things like activities or making plans, they expect something from me, it's annoying.

Scary/horror- Alot of people seem to like it, I can't stand it.

Celebraties/gossip- Can't stand it.

Pokemon Go- Even don't played it. Not willing for it. Would you catch them all and also not into Pokemon.

The Queen and Royal Famliy- Alot of people worship them, I'm British but why should I serve & worship the Queen & The Royal Famliy. Why she and her famliy more important then the rest.

Tv Soaps and Tv reality- they seem popular, can't stand these.

Edited by Adam Burt

Summer. The hot days and clear weather annoys me, it makes my hayfever go haywire and the change in temperature in April/May never fails to give me nosebleeds. On top of that birds won't shut up. I much prefer the harsh winter weather and longer nights.

Even though I don't hate it, I was pretty disappointed in The Cutie Map. At times it could be dull, and I don't really think Starlight was anywhere near as good as a villain as a lot of people said she was. I ended up being a little underwhelmed with and I would rather have had Do Princesses Dream of Magic Sheep been the two part episode to start the season.

People who don't like horror - I've found my people!

Is it because it's too scary or because of the output? I think horror is boring. Exact same plot lines and characters ever time.

• Brohoof 2

I hate acknowledging some real life U.S comedy TV shows as animes because they were made IN America. I prefer not to drink, hanging out with other people who might be druggies, and FINALLY I hate it when people kill the mood during certain moments in certain TV shows or movies because they think it's funny.