Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Things that you hate to do but most people loves it.

Cloby604

I don't like sports. Not playing or watching. I don't like alcohol and I think 90% of the reason people like it is image.

I just like being slightly drunk :P I don't like being so drunk I can barely walk, I just like that slight buzz. 

Playing UNDERTALE. 

(Seriously, I've beaten it twice and still haven't understood why people like it so much!)

Mayonnaise and Cheddar Cheese (either combined or separate)

(It's just... gross. Mayo because it just... eck. Cheddar because it gives me a stomach ache and I really hate myself afterward)

Youtube Drama

(I feel like I have to be in the middle of a raging comment section just to get my point across. I really hate the aftermath though. Mostly because I'm always against 3 or four 6-year-olds to have not learned how to spoken. )

-Parties or get togethers. Yes, because the anti-social person wants to go somewhere with 'family' I've never even heard of. 

-Eating in public/eating in general. Again anti-social and anxious. 

-Watching TV. I stopped years ago and people keep questioning me. 

-Wearing make-up/caring about my appearance. Just because I'm a girl does not mean I like this. 

-etc

-Facebook and most other forms of social media.

-There are very very very few dubstep works I like, I dislike all others.

-I'm not a fan of most RPGs or Platform games, there are a few however I like. 

-Jeans, not a fan of anything denim really, doesn't insulate well, takes ages to dry, and just feels "uninviting" for lack of a better term. Not worn any since middle school.

-Sweatshirts at least for going out and about, I prefer jackets, more pockets. For just laying around though? Wonderful. 

-Vegas

• Brohoof 1

People following popular trends, texting and driving, Vaping/smoking, Pokemon Go, Drinking, Black Friday, Social Media, Pretentious, Self- righteous, and rants... this is not a rant btw...:)

• Brohoof 1

Parties. As a matter of fact, my dream wedding is a small get-together with family and friends over pizza and brownies after signing the papers.

Heat. I just can't stand being out in the sun all day unless it's cool. It's bright, it's sweltering, and why should I lay down soaking in heat when the beach is right there?

Fashion. This one is more mixed though. I like clothes, I care about my look, but my sense of style doesn't coincide with a lot of others. Plus, no way in hell am I wearing high-heels or slippers.

People who look up the ending of a movie/game before watching/playing it. I find more people do this then I like to think about. The point of a choice based video game is to make what decisions you would and live with the consequences. I mean I get it if you have already beat the game but I feel knowing what to pick before hand ruins the experience.

Edited by PonyOfWar

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Celebrity gossip. :nom: I mean come on, who gives a rat's @ss what the Kardashians are up to. I certainly don't. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

Most people enjoy parties with lots of people. I really don't. Occasionally hanging out with friends, sure, but really big parties aren't my thing. I also don't like going to amusement parks. Anything that spins really fast will just make me sick, and roller coasters are just uncomfortable and scary as fuck. No thanks.

Anything with people involve like; socializing and doing costumer's service for others (i'm not heartless or anything but dealing with too many people can drain out the energy plus also I just don't some people) 

The only exception is kids. I love kids.