• Atlanta Falcons
    • Carolina Panthers
    • New Orleans Saints
    • Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    • Dallas Cowboys
    • New York Giants
    • Philadelphia Eagles
    • Washington Redskins

While I am personally not a big fan of the sport, I really love the Chicago Bears; considering i'm from the area. My father, on the other hand, is a huge fan of football. He's always shouting at the television and having friends over to watch the games. But if there's one thing I do like about football, it's the food that's associated with it. Gotta love football snack food.

• Brohoof 1

The Denver Broncos are my favorite team. Not because of their success in recent years, but because I am from the Denver area. It just so happens that I was born on the day the Broncos won their first Super Bowl in 1998.

• Brohoof 1

I don't watch NFL, but after going to WrestleMania XXX at the Superdome, I keep an eye on the New Orleans Saints whenever I get the chance. Not sure if I should watch more into it, probably should.

A friend of mine who watches supports the Dolphins, and knowing the horrible run they've had for the last five or so years, I hope they do better this year, just for his sake.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I was born in the Los Angeles metroplex, so I'm pretty excited for the Rams to start back in LA after all this time they've spent suffering in St Louis.

I bet everyone in Los Angeles is ecstatic for the Rams bringing Football back to LA. I just wish I knew if the Rams are going to visit the Vikings so i can go to a game.

I'd honestly only go to a Cowboy game to see them lose. They sucked so much *** last year, it was actually funny.

But I gotta admit they have a pretty nice stadium. I've been there to watch my university football team play there. We won the game, but the Cowboys are usually a team I refrain from placing my bets on. They've been pretty bad for a couple of years now.

I just can't wait to see the Vikings destroy them when they visit up in my home state Minnesota.

Edited by Little Flyer
  • Brohoof 2

I am a New England patriots fan. The Yankees/dodgers might be my baseball team but, the pats will always be my football team.

How's my doppelgänger Gronkowski doing so far this season?

I had to ask since I get a lot of people telling me I look a lot like him.

• 2 weeks later...

Feeling good about this Sunday night, since the Bears have 100 injured players it feels like.

Surprised about a few teams already, with the Colts being 0-2, Iggles 2-0, etc. Gonna be a weird season.

So far this has been the year of the Rookie quarterback. Of the remaining undefeated teams, at least three are led by a rookie signal caller including the Broncos and Eagles. I'm particularly looking forward to see how the Eagles fare with newcomer Carson Wentz against the Vikings and Sam Bradford, the starting QB they traded away.

So far this has been the year of the Rookie quarterback. Of the remaining undefeated teams, at least three are led by a rookie signal caller including the Broncos and Eagles. I'm particularly looking forward to see how the Eagles fare with newcomer Carson Wentz against the Vikings and Sam Bradford, the starting QB they traded away.

Siemian is a second year QB, but yeah I'm surprised how well the young QBs are doing this year.

The NFC this year is pretty weird so far (Eagles, Rams, Falcons, and Vikings all leading their divisions).

• Brohoof 1

Can't stop the Dak Attack!

How about those Dallas Cowboys!?!

I miss being able to laugh at their misfortune.

I just wonder how they will fare against my hometown Vikings.