• Atlanta Falcons
    • Carolina Panthers
    • New Orleans Saints
    • Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    • Dallas Cowboys
    • New York Giants
    • Philadelphia Eagles
    • Washington Redskins

The Rams had a hard beating against the Bills, but we better beat the Lions so we can take first place back from the Seahawks.

I honestly expect the Raiders to win their division this year, with the Bronco's offense not being that good.

Speaking of the Raiders, I heard they're close to relocating to Las Vegas.

Well the Rams aren't looking good these last two games. Considering what OBJ did against the Ravens tonight, I'm pretty terrified of the Rams next game.

If Dak beats Green Bay it's gonna be next to impossible for them to bench him.
You would not believe how that game turned out this afternoon.
  • Brohoof 1

Nope. The Packers took a pretty big beating. They only managed one touchdown in the entire game, while the Cowboys managed three.

Darn, I was REALLY looking forward to poking fun at the Cowboys this week.

I can't help but compare the show to what's going on in Dallas. You got this person who has a lot of experience and has been in the city and team for quite a while (Twilight) and you got this other one who only just got to this team and city but has a lot of potential and is playing so well that everyone is wanting that over the veteran. (Starlight) I feel what will happen in Dallas is what will happen in the show.

• Brohoof 1

In other news, this is what I hate about my team, we play so well against winning teams but we play very badly against bad teams, I can still remember what happened last year when we got swept by Baltimore, one of which was by Ryan Mallett, that really hurt us.

This SNF game. The last couple minutes were crazy. Two of the easiest field goals ever, and both missed!

It could've been worse like last night's Vikings game was.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Halfway through the season, and it's starting to look like a Cowboys-Patriots Superbowl...

I hate to admit it, but I think you may be right.

No offense, but I really despise both of those teams.

Edit: I SAW THAT, PACKERS FAN!!!

Edited by Little Flyer
  • Brohoof 1

Absolutely incredible plays from Detroit today with a 58 yard field goal going into overtime and that last run by Tate. :yay:

I think it's going to be really difficult for Minnesota to come back from that one.

Edited by Blackshirt Brony

(edited)

Absolutely incredible plays from Detroit today with a 58 yard field goal going into overtime and that last run by Tate. :yay:

I think it's going to be really difficult for Minnesota to come back from that one.

No joke. I'm a Vikings fan, and we were looking so hot until that game against the Eagles, and now the Cowboys have stolen our spotlight in the NFC. And considering the Lions don't have Megatron anymore makes it even more embarrassing.

We'll get them back during the Thanksgiving day game.

I value quality over quantity myself, but I did have friends.

In sports, the whole "Quality over Quantity" thing applies to the teams or sometimes the players, not the sports themselves.

American Football is not something that's better or worse than any other sport. It's a tradition. Some people don't care, which is fine, but you want to be careful who you say that around.

Edited by Little Flyer
  • Brohoof 1

No joke. I'm a Vikings fan, and we were looking so hot until that game against the Eagles, and now the Cowboys have stolen our spotlight in the NFC. And considering the Lions don't have Megatron anymore makes it even more embarrassing.

In sports, the whole "Quality over Quantity" thing applies to the teams, not the sports themselves.

American Football is not something that's better or worse than any other sport. It's a tradition.

I think you missed the context, I was saying I prefer to have better friends over having more friends

Somebody needs to catch up with the Cowboys lol. I don't especially want to see a Cowboys Superbowl myself.