Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

BOI Y

Murokai

Y AM I BANNED M8

IS THERE SOMETHING THEY R DOING RIGHT NOW?!?!?!?!?

AM I BEING TROLLED?!?!?!?!??!

WUUUT IS HAPPENING?!?!?!?!?

ALY  PLZ WHAT HAPPEND, PONKA, ANYONE!?!?!?

ALY PLEASE RESPOND I LOOKED AT WHY I WAS BANNED AND I NEVER GRIEFED THE END ;^;

OR SOMEHOW MADE A SHIZ LOAD OF COWS

I Hold This Server Near And Dear To My Heart And I Don't Think Any Of You Would Think I Would Do Horrible Things To This Server. Sure I May Have Done Some Things In The Past But That Wasn't Me Who Let loose A lot Of Cows Or Grief'ed the End, I Have A lot of friends On Here And I Would Never Do The things I Was Banned For, So Please, i Don't Want To be banned, So Just Please forgive me ;-;<3

Clearly by looking at the way you have typed this topic it is easy for me to say that it was you that has done the offense to get the ban, sadly it is not up to me but I would request you to apologize in a much more appropriate manner. 

On the other hand you just might be a troll looking for attention.. Who knows.  :twi:

• Brohoof 2

A person informally filing a complaint in "comic sans"? 

Yeah, I don't buy it. 

How come? I'm pretty sure this is the most serious font going. Heck, Obama probably uses it on his e-mails....

Edited by Rinixx
  • Brohoof 1

How come? I'm pretty sure this is the most serious font going. Heck, Obama probably uses it on his e-mails....

Obama? Hmm... I'm not sure, he seems more like the Georgia guy. Although, I have no doubts Hillary wrote her private emails with this font of the utmost seriousness. 

• Brohoof 2

Obama? Hmm... I'm not sure, he seems more like the Georgia guy. Although, I have no doubts Hillary wrote her private emails with this font of the utmost seriousness. 

lmao just imagine wikileaks leaking pages upon pages of size 72 comic sans emails, bold, underlined, and italic. xD

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey man don't worry. I'm banned too, but you can still be a part of the community and contribute here on the forums, in live stream and other places! I may not be able to be on the server but I still want to be a helpful member of this community! :)

• Brohoof 1