Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony: Once in A Lifetime

AmbientBeat

I have a new fanfic uploaded in Fimfiction. My first SFW one. I need reviews and opinions, but first I'll put in some context.

My Little Pony: Once in A Lifetime is a fanfiction I wrote back in 2012 as an upper after I had to move to Washington from Los Angeles. I wrote it to kind of be a twist to MLP IRL fics, but ironically, it ended up being just like the usual IRL stories. It was going to be a trilogy. I never finished it. 

The next year, however, after I started binge watching shows like Skins and Life on Mars, I became inspired and started working on a web series remake of my fic, which ultimately became an EXTREMELY updated reboot written fic, Runaway, Houses, City, Clouds. While Once in A Lifetime was a bit dry and behind the times, but SFW, Runaway is almost completely different, with the characters' personalities amped up and some of their roles changed, extremely NSFW content and humor(I counted 99 uses of the F-word in chapter 1 alone, and I'm yet to count the uses of other swear words), a deeper story and a load of pop culture references.

While episode 3 of Runaway is in development hell, I decided to unshelf Once and actually finish it, giving it the ending I would have wanted to give it back in 2012, fix some grammar errors, and upload it online.

Parts 1 and 2 are on Fimfiction, so feedback is greatly appreciated.

Fun fact: It is not named after the Talking Heads song, but I decided to adopt the song reference after I started getting into the tune. Just wanted to get that out there

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/309963/my-little-pony-once-in-a-lifetime