Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP: Censorship is Magic | S6:EP15 (The Cart Before The Ponies)

P1nkiedank

Hello everypony! So I was bored the other day browsing YouTube looking for ideas on my next video, and I came across some funny episodes that were purposely censored to make it seem as if they were saying curse words.

There used to be a series called MLP: Censorship is Magic, but the last episode was over 2 years ago... so I resurrected the series! With full episodes too

So basically I went through the entire "The Cart Before The Ponies" episode and put unnecessary censor bleeps all over it!

I also worked on a second one for "Slice of Life", and it's uploading right now, it'll be done tomorrow! I'll post that one too.

Hope you guys enjoy! I'd really appreciate it if you guys subscribed to my YouTube channel and/or liked/commented!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vnd8ncsXW1w

*Note* There are suggestive curse words (the bleeps) so I don't recommend it for everypony. They aren't actually curse words, but it makes it sound like them.

Edited by cR Spitfire
  • Brohoof 4

I loved this series. Why it was discontinued, I dpn't know. Silver Quill did this in his review of "Princess Spike." When Spike said, "Bless me," he bleeped out the "bless", making it sound exactly like Spike was saying something else.

• Brohoof 2

Cool idea, but why do the entire episode? It's a lot funnier if you just did them in snippets, like the original Censorship is Magic. But that's just what I think.

never seen it before, but I agree...look for the "opportune" moments for $#^*%@ suggestive dialogue (btw its suppose to be "simple")

using it continuously could make it seem old to some, after a short viewing... but its a great idea!

• Brohoof 3

never seen it before, but I agree...look for the "opportune" moments for $#^*%@ suggestive dialogue (btw its suppose to be "simple")

using it continuously could make it seem old to some, after a short viewing... but its a great idea!

I have to agree with this, but major kudos for doing this!  I always enjoy these videos.

• Brohoof 2

Cool idea, but why do the entire episode? It's a lot funnier if you just did them in snippets, like the original Censorship is Magic. But that's just what I think.

Longer videos usually attract more viewers, it's just youtube logic.

Longer videos usually attract more viewers, it's just youtube logic.

In this case, not really. With comedy videos, it's best to keep them short and sweet. Those tend to get the most attention and nobody really wants to watch a 22 minute long video. That's just from what I've seen at least.