Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What countries have you been to?

Victoria Sponge

Canada

Mexico

Panama

Costa Rica

Througout the Caribbean

England

Ireland

Scotland

Romania

Germany

Austria

Italy

Bulgaria

Russian Federation

Ukraine

China

Japan

Philippines

I grew up travelling and I still have many places I want to go.

Edited by The Diver
  • Brohoof 1

Reading through this thread, it seems like not many people have visited or wanted to visit my home country (Croatia) :lol:

Anyhow, for countries I've been to so far in my life, here's a list:

Bosnia and Herzegovina (when I was little)

Germany

Spain

France

Monaco (Boy, it sure brings back the memory of a single McDonald's Cheeseburger there being roughly the price of three Cheeseburgers in my country...)

I'd add Italy, Austria and Slovenia to the list too, but I merely passed through these countries during my travels and thus they don't count.

I'd love to visit the US, UK and Japan one day.

I wouldn't mind going to Croatia, it looks like a beautiful country :fluttershy:

Holy moly do people travel a lot. I've never had the will to leave my country, I've had a lot of opprotunities but I just don't like going anywhere else than here, lol. 

I've considered myself well traveled, but some others I guess are even luckier  :derp:

I live in the US and have traveled through quite a few states. I live in the Northeast and with family in Canada, I've visited there three times.

Also got family in Poland, so I've been there three times. Tried to go to Germany, but snow stopped me  :unamused:

I managed to visit Slovakia for a bit. And for the last European country, I was in France many years ago.

Finally, been to the Caribbean a few times on cruises. Bermuda, US Virgin Islands, Tortuga, and the Bahamas (Too many times, I swear cruise lines love the place...)

• Brohoof 2

• 3 years later...

In chronological order, I have lived in:

Australia

England (visited Wales and Scotland)

USA

Trinidad and Tobago

Germany

I have also visited France and Switzerland.

I currently live in America and have spent time in 34 of the 50 states (mostly missing the northeast and some of the north-central states).