Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How would you feel about an MLP theme park?

Azureth

@,What the Cake's shop? x3 it could sell ice cream,cakes and other goodies like the show? :3c

Sure, why not, make it a cafe. It's big enough + Pinkies room is upstairs which adds to more sitting space if needed.

• Brohoof 1

Cafe? As in COFFEE?! I don't care how overpriced it is, I want me a frappe version of the Marzipan Mascerpone Merangue Madness.

Why not the actual thing? I'm researching and testing recipes and hopfully one day. I will replicate Pinkies MMM cake.

Why not the actual thing? I'm researching and testing recipes and hopfully one day. I will replicate Pinkies MMM cake.

You misunderstand, I would like the real thing, but I REALLY enjoy a unique cup of coffee. It's why I always get Eggnog Frappes and Lattes at Starbucks during September.

• Brohoof 1

An MLP amusement park sounds AMAZING!!! The world of MLP is so vast that there would be an attraction that would suite everyone. Just to list a few examples:

• Carousel Boutique could be an actual Carousel that we could ride. They could make all of the mane cast rideable. I bet everyone would fight over riding Princess Luna though  :orly:.
  • Sweet Apple Acres and Sugarcube Corner would be in charge of all the food. Just imagine all the delicious sweets that they could come up with. Caramel Apples, Apple Pies, Cupcakes, muffins, you name it :pinkie:  :smug:.
  • Twilights Castle could be like an open museum where we get to explore the whole interior.
  • There could be a Wonderbolts inspired roller coaster. That would be super fun for all of the thrill seekers :ph34r:.

While a theme park based exclusively on MLP does sound nice, I don't think that it is at all realistic. Perhaps if it had it's own designated section in an existing theme park (like Universal Studios or Great America for example) I can see it thriving much longer.   

I'm up for it! There will be rides and attractions relating to the show. A Fast Rainbow Dash themed roller coaster *scared*, Sweet Apple Acres themed ride on a wagon, Bat ponies for Halloween Nightmare Night, Rainbow Falls water ride, Twilight's Castle exhibit complete with an 1:1 scale replica sorry Disney!, and make an little Ponyville complete with all the background ponies.

What about a park based on Hasbro products, would that be popular enough? Hasbro owns Wizards of the Coast which owns D&D, and there was a D&D roller coaster. Problem is it was a portal to a different world and some kids got lost on it so they shut it down.

• 5 years later...

Disgusted. To have humans pretending to be ponies inside costumes for money, is an insult to the ideal precept of "ponyism". That is my religion, by the way.
Everything that is done in the name of this reductionist construct called currency, created to objectify the invaluable nature of life and consciousness, is an insult to the human soul.
And these themeparks are nothing but an offense to the already downgraded and belittled human spirit. Just a different kind of social-engineering for the collective trapped inside this meaningless capitalist machine where every path is another dead-end.

I see only livestock formed in line for the real amusement of the controlling elite. Another kind of produce. A human resouce.

My humble advice, burn it all down. Burn the very idea of it.

I wanted it to sound really wacky. But you do not have an idea of the real psychological effects of this monetary web on the human mind. Especially when you are the one who can print it. It is even woven into your own language so to condition human behaviour. You control currency and you control the course of the world.
That is what the collective has decided "power" means. And you are never the full owner, but rather the one who is owned through it. The one who is dependant on it. It can even determine the meaning of life. So sad. But it is so ingrained in the collective mind that is the only thing people know. So, no. No themeparks.

Unfortunately, I think MLP in itself would be not-enough to attract enough people. What I think is possible would be a Hasbro themed park, an MLP themed section within it.

Other think I could imagine May be a Family Entertainment like mini-indoor amusement park with ponies. Even with games where you could win acceptable quality plushies, t-shirt and other. I would visit one. I am curious about if they would serve pony themed foods like pony burger with Milky Way's homemade milkshake. etc