Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you pursue a relationship with a copy of yourself?

Grepper

• 4 months later...

Hell no! I mean, a male version of me would be extremely good-looking, don't get me wrong :toldya:, but...in all honesty it'd get boring after a while cause, same interests, mannerisms, personality...etc.

1 hour ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Hell no! I mean, a male version of me would be extremely good-looking, don't get me wrong :toldya:, but...in all honesty it'd get boring after a while cause, same interests, mannerisms, personality...etc.

Exactly! You can't have the same exact interests as your partner. I mean, a good relationship is a lot of push from both sides but a little bit of pull is needed too.

That being said though, a girl that shared my obsession with Taco Bell would be amazing.:D

YIKES no

Two emotionally and mentally unstable loser nerds that can't get anything done or hold a job together? Literally asking to go down in flames.

OH GOD NO!

Like maybe have some fun with him sometimes :bedeyes::orly::fiery:

BUT THAT'S IT!

image.png.3a3d27eddf69b12cc6ef5075496e7ccb.png
Brian from Family Guy would disagree though... and BTW, this was actually a screencap from the series

Edited by Sherbert MGS

I'd have to pass on that. Not only does the world not need two of me running around, I wouldn't be happy in a relationship with someone as shy as I am. Plus, it'd be boring to be with someone who's pretty much the exact same as me.

• 4 years later...