Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A Marefriend/Coltfriend Scenario :D

OmegaBeamOfficial

Sorry if it seems I'm spamming the section a little, but I keep suddenly hitting bursts of creativity, It's really weird. Anyway, imagine you're a pony living in Equestria and you happen to find yourself a Marefriend or Coltfriend. The two of you live a good long life full of happiness and memories, but after 10 years, an incident happens that night. You wake up in the middle of the night to find your partner Isn't there, and figuring he/she might be taking a bathroom break or something. You decide to wait for them to come back but to your surprise, once they get there they didn't realise you were still awake and didn't have a chance to transform back again. It turns out your mare/coltfriend was a Changeling the whole time. What's your reaction?

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

Somepony have to start this. Right?

I would be shocked at first maybe a little suspecious as well. But as she'll try to explain everything, I'll remember all those years, and happy time we spend together. And if she was with me through all those time I'm sure that she was loving me for real and wasn't using me as her food source.

I may show my grudge for a while but I know eventually she'll feel bad for lying to me. And that could end with something like this:-

"I'm sorry.... that I lied to you." She said "I was just scared... that you'd never love me if you knew I look like this." She sobbed

"I don't know... were you just using me as your food source..." I asked "Am I just a..."

"No... don't say this..." She begged "I always loved you by all my heart. There was no faking there."

"I... forgive you." I finally said with a sigh as she looked towards me with an expression of surprise. "I love you too much for leaving you for just your appearance." I said and hugged her 

"You'll give me another chance!" 

"Yes," I smiled "And this time I'll like to be with your true self." I said as I looked towards her face "You're still beautiful my lovely changeling."

"Thanks."

And thanks for posting this. This gave me another idea for a story. Possibly...

Well, i would be a little peeved at her (yeah i said peeved, watchya gonna do? lol) but ten years of love outweigh a falsity , even one this large. Even ones that involve the realization you've been sleeping with a bug-horse. ;) 

(edited)

I would start a little put out, but then I would suggest she use her powers to mess with others.  Also, it would make 'roleplay' a ton more intriguing.:orly:

Edited by Double Clutch
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...