Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Episodes where Pinkie Pie has a Neutral alignment

FirePuppy

Out of the Mane Six, where they all appear to have good alignments, I find Pinkie Pie's alignment the most neutral. Does anyone know of any episodes where Pinkie was a Neutral Character?

Neutral in what sense? If we were to use D&D alignments they're all pretty much good-something, although Pinkie is probably closest to chaotic neutral of all of them (although more towards chaotic good?). I think the premise of the show pretty much makes all ponies (hey almost every villain has been reformed in some way including Mr. Chaos himself) good to some extent. Although if we shift the goalposts, there could be an argument made that Pinkie and even Twilight would fit in neutral (lawful neutral for Twile, chaotic neutral for Pinkie, IMO), as Twile is obsessed with procedure, and Pinkie is a force of nature. As for episodes where Pinkie is neutral-ish, the recent 28 pranks later comes to mind.

Just for fun, assuming this goalpost shift (where good is like angelic and neutral is normal-good for this universe), here's my thinking as to the Mane 6's (and a few others) alignments, using the D&D system. Totally my opinion, I'm sure others will have completely different picks :P

AJ - Lawful Good

Rarity - Neutral Good

Fluttershy - Neutral Good

Dashie - Chaotic Good

Twiley - Lawful Neutral

Pinkie - Chaotic Neutral

Discord - Chaotic Neutral

Sunbutt - Lawful Good (the most lawful good possible)

Tirek - Chaotic Evil (the most chaotic evil possible)

Edited by manic