Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Characters That Spam When Fighting?

Venomous

Spamming moves can be super irritating.

What characters from games, that you know of, spam when fighting or are used by others just to do so?

My vote goes to Deidara, Tenten, and Tamari from the Naruto/Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm installments. Being long-distance fighters, it can really feel like they are spamming moves!

HADOKEN HADOKEN HADOKEN

SHORYUKEN

How most of my matches with Ryu and Ken go respectively

Also SNK Bosses, the thread

Deidara, Tenten, and Tamari from the Naruto/Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm

there's also  Asuma from the Ultimate Ninja's PSP era... O_O

Back in High School , His spam was extremely OP.  

It was a dash skill that was not only incredibly easy (Triangle + Circle, if I recall) and  extremely fast but it could also break guards and send the opponent flat on the ground. 

Substitution Jutsus would only delay the inevitable, since once you sub, He can just spam it again as soon as you sub and with very little chakra cost. 

As soon as his opponent fell on the ground, Asuma could just tap triangle, wait till his opponent stands and taps circle to do it all over again... 

Asuma_Sarutobi_normal.jpg

I would have to say Kid Rock Lee from the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm series. When Lee goes awakening, he always does a quick dash that rushes up to you in a second in which you can't counterattack. There's also his jutsu where even when you block, the multiple hits can also break your guard. There would also be times if you used a substitution jutsu while blocking his awakened jutsu, the attack animation would still be going and you would still get hit.  

any SPAA (self propelled anti air) vehicle in warthunder that has shells with good armour penetration, they are meant to be used to shoot down planes but are just as capable of killing tanks.. after shooting a lot.. most notable the high tier Russian ZSU-57-2 and the low tier German gepard, both of which rack up kills very effectively.

Off the top of my head,

Ken/Ryu

Goenitz

Zeus 

The eternal champion

Jade from Ultimate Mortal Kombat (two moves in particular)

All Dragonball Z characters! Ki blast Ki blast Ki blast! Srsly don't you guys know any other abiliti....OH SHIIII!

JK

all of the earlier DBZ games balanced out the spammy nature of projectiles with a Ki gauge (same goes for art of fighting and eternal champions)

just thought I'd throw this tidbit out there

• Brohoof 1

PAC-MAN in Super Smash Bros 4 is actually a pretty spammy and campy character. He's literally the king of campers. His playstyle is to use the hydrant to make it hard for the opponent to get in, and while they're having trouble, that's your time to charge fruit. If they're at a low percentage, you might want to charge a galaxian or a melon so that you can throw and catch one so that you can zdrop it a bunch of times to quickly rack up damage. If they're at kill percent, you would want to charge a bell or a key, and throw them several times until they lose their stock.

PAC-MAN in Super Smash Bros 4 is actually a pretty spammy and campy character. He's literally the king of campers. His playstyle is to use the hydrant to make it hard for the opponent to get in, and while they're having trouble, that's your time to charge fruit. If they're at a low percentage, you might want to charge a galaxian or a melon so that you can throw and catch one so that you can zdrop it a bunch of times to quickly rack up damage. If they're at kill percent, you would want to charge a bell or a key, and throw them several times until they lose their stock.

Super Smash bro's sounds broken. How did that game become popular anyway?

• Brohoof 1

Since N64 days if you asked us. As I speak for everybody who plays SSB, Most people hated projectile spams like link and toon link such as spamming arrows and boomerangs although when it comes to play style, I don't even do that. I do believe that fox and Ness can be that annoying when it comes to projectile spams, but they can be easily countered.

What my cousin taught me about these projectile spam characters is that don't do projectile spam too much or you'll get easily countered by jumping and/or reflecting the projectiles back at them. This result may vary by play style.

Not sure if you want actual spam or what people just consider spam when it's actually zoning instead, but hey.

Peacock from Skullgirls has a rather hard zone in her kit. I will give her the spam award cause it gets up there like no one's business.

Fun fact: it's actually not. What's been said in here about it makes me question so much, tbh.

It's not a traditional fighter, so it may seem a bit out of whack due to that, but it's not actually that bad. Not to mention that it's not actually even meant to be competitive at all (the earlier ones, that is), so that doesn't help either.

I'm also pretty sure it really got popular during its Melee days. Once its competitive side started to form. Even on the casual side everyone started to really notice them at that time.

Although they're not fighting games:

- Gandhi loves war, especially the nuclear kind (Civilisation II - V).

- Warden Eternal loves sending slipspace orbs of death at you (Halo 5).

- Any NPC equipped with anti-lock, anti-gimbaling, or shield cell systems loves to spam them (Elite: Dangerous).

- Necromancers love resurrecting everything they possibly can (Dwarf Fortress).