Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you drink alcohol?

Member Berry

I get drunk every weekend if not every second weekend. A lot of people here are complaining about the taste, and I can guarantee they are the same kind of  people that won't eat certain vegetables. It's how it makes you feel, not so much the taste, which is probably why so many people here drink girly poofda drinks like cruisers and sweety fruity sugar filled things.

Full strength beer is what you want.

• 2 weeks later...

Yup, I do. I'm pretty sure anyone who knows me on here is fully aware of that. :laugh: :mlp_smug:

Also, fun fact about us Scottish people, our blood is 50% whisky, no joke. :orly:

Edited by SnekEater

Sometimes, I feel like I'm not actually an adult because I don't enjoy alcohol as much as some of those around me.  I can only stand a really cold glass of wine packed with ice every so often but that's it.  I think it's the carbonation I don't really like, some people would give me soda just to see my disgusted face.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I used to be adamantly against drinking, mainly because of my emetophobia and how I was so scared i'd get vomit-y hungover. I lightened up after a while, but even after turning old enough to do so legally, I didn't really drink casually until several months later. I found out the hard way that my GERD-having stomach (as well as my possible gastroparesis) does NOT like hard alcohols. That was not a night I wanna relive, and I only had one small glass of pomegranate liquer (it was SO good though)

Now I only drink wine and beer, lightly. Sometimes I'll have a special 'silly night' with my roommate and watch old barbie/mlp movies with wine because it's easier on the body, but nothing more. 

Yes, yes I do. A good glass of wine is the best way for me to unwind after a long day, but when I'm with friends I like to drink pretty heavily. Usually mixed drinks, but I like doing shots of Jack and Jim Beam. And a good beer here and there never hurt anyone, although it's not my first choice.