Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you drink alcohol?

Member Berry

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nope dun need to dun want to

No amount of alcohol is really like safe ye it seems like acquired tasted anyways. There plenty of drink without alcohol. Ofc others can drink it jus a bit annoyin when ppl ask why u not drinkin lol

1 hour ago, abrony-mouse said:

80% of my posts have been under the influence :P 

Zero judgement here, that was me Christmas Eve,Christmas and probably New Year’s Eve. Randomly posting after a few drinks and complaining about a hangover the next day lol.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

I do drink, but only on special occasions. Even then I usually avoid drinking too much, because I know I'd end up doing something dumb if I did.

The answer is almost no. I only drink alcohol at some special occasion with people. In these occasions I only drink light stuff like and max 1 glass of it.

Nah, too risky. :twismile: I know too many people who changed drastically when they started to drink and not for better.

My family like to peer pressure me to try out a drink so I have had small sips but that’s about all I think I’ll have. 

Edited by TomDaBombMLP

Used to occasionally when I went to the pub prior to the pandemic, but I'd only have 2-3 drinks when I did. I've haven't had anything to drink in the last year though as I haven't been to a pub since then and I don't drink at home.

Well I know I already posted in here but I have actually drank since my last post :sealed: Technically it wasn't illegal though since it was down in Mexico, and the drinking age down there is only 18 :squee: I didn't have any alcohol straight-up, it was all mixed drinks and such, and I thought most of them were actually pretty good :yay: My go-to's became Miami Vices and Mango Bays- both were really good. I also tried a Pina colada, however, I didn't like that one since I couldn't taste any of the coconut in it :scoots: Regardless, I now have a couple of mixed drinks that I know I'll like that I can get at the bar once I do turn 21 here in October of this year :)  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not a single drip for a long long time. Alcohol is not something I need to live for. It does nothing for me anyways. Doesn't give me more friends. Doesn't make me more funny.

• Brohoof 2