Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you drink alcohol?

Member Berry

I do,   like I NEVER touch any Hard stuff like Rum or Gin or etc drinks.   Mostly I'll have a few beers and tend to read outside with a book or sip a tall boy for a few hours reading or gaming or doing other stuff.   Also a open flat beer is really good in a ham or a roast in a crock pot! 

(edited)

I do, but extremely rarely, only when there's a proper occasion for it. :P

As for beer however, I'll drink one per few months or so, but only flavored ones, as I'm not a fan of bitter taste. :please:

People say you get used to bitter taste with age, but I can't seem to feel anything like this, how long I'll have to wait? :laugh: I just don't like it, so drinking a normal beer is somewhat a struggle for me. Mulled beer with honey or something is okay though. :derp:

Edited by Rikifive

Still a few year or two underaged for that. But even then, I don't like alcohol. It's not my thing and I think most alcohol tastes like crap.

(edited)

Almost never. I only ever drink on rare social occasions. I don't like the taste of most beers and ales very much. I do like some spirits and sweetened-drinks, but they're often loaded with callories and they get me drunk really fast (I'm a bit of a lightweight), so I try not to drink too many of them.

Edited by Tiny Hoofs

Yes I do but I wouldn't say that often. I have the occasional cider now and then though I definitely started drinking more when I started going to Uni. At Uni I'll either occasionally drink cider or if I go out, I'll go all out with cocktails and get myself drunk xD

Truthfully I'm not that big of a fan of alcohol. It's nice but I'd much rather drink other things. I won't deny though that getting tipsy/drunk can lead to a fun time. Like when I get drunk, I lose all my anxiety and become very giggly which is great fun!... that is until I drink too much and then go through that horrible stage of just throwing up constantly... :please:

Luckily I don't get hangovers the next day for some reason :D

(edited)

I used to drink a lot. Now its only scotch on occasion. Anyone here have any good scotch recipes?

Edited by Jedishy

I don't drink, but I'm also underage so that's why :derp:

I can wait a few years until I'm old enough to go out and buy as much as I would like, rather than starting now and having to do it in secret or when my mom's not home, that just seems dumb and pointless to me >_>

• 1 month later...

I do not drink alcohol whatsoever. The reason is because it's very harmful to your body and you can get addicted. Sure, some people never actually get addicted to this, and still have two or three a week. Knowing me, however, I'll get sucked into drinking right from my first sip. Also the idea of losing your mind for a few hours, doing bad things you would never normally do, and throwing up after drinking a lot doesn't sound like the definition of fun to me.

• Brohoof 1