Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Legends of Everfree Shorts Cancelled

FlareGun45

No!!!! I loved most of the older Equestria Girls shorts so I was really looking forward to these. I'm not sure why they'd be cancelled... could it have something to do with the crew being busy with other stuff?

No!!!! I loved most of the older Equestria Girls shorts so I was really looking forward to these. I'm not sure why they'd be cancelled... could it have something to do with the crew being busy with other stuff?

Perhaps. The bloopers are still coming though! :D

Don't believe me? Check out this link here:

https://twitter.com/ShoutFactory/status/767856850754674688

I know, it sucks! I love those shorts! I can't believe they'd cancel them! The real question is: why?

I think "canceled" is a bad way to describe this; from the way they talk about it it seems more that they weren't planned/okayed by hasbro than cancelled, since that would imply that the crew was working/preparing them and then got veto'd partially in.

To be honest, I don't mind too much. I liked the Rainbow rocks shorts, but FREAKING CELESTIA, did I hate the Friendship games shorts. Those things were utterly terrible.

• Brohoof 1

Shorts are nice, but Friendship Games suffered because they didn't put enough time into it. Would you rather have the films themselves be better? or have their quality lower and have some shorts? Time spent on the shorts could have been spent on Friendship Games itself, and Sunny Flare and Lemon Zest and maybe Indigo Zap could have had some actual characterization and more lines.

I think i'd rather have a full on series, though.

Honestly had the Friendship Games shorts been on the level of the ones that preceded Rainbow Rocks I would've been more sad. As it stands I can go 50/50, so it is what it is. It is a shame either way, but LoE should be the main focus in any case.

I have mixed feelings on this. On the one hand, they were nice because they built hype for the movie. But on the other hand, I can probably live without them, and the ones fro the last movie weren't all that memorable.

Don't believe me? Check out this link here:

https://twitter.com/ShoutFactory/status/767856850754674688

I know, it sucks! I love those shorts! I can't believe they'd cancel them! The real question is: why?

Looks more like they weren't even planned at all to me :huh:. Well, at least we'll get bloopers 

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

BlooperNanny.png

• Brohoof 1

One thing that's more interesting to me is that they've stopped making extra music videos for the Equestria girls series; we had extra Rainbow rocks songs and music videos (like perfect day for fun) and then we had my past is not today and life is a runway prior to FG.

We got nothing here.

• Brohoof 1

One thing that's more interesting to me is that they've stopped making extra music videos for the Equestria girls series; we had extra Rainbow rocks songs and music videos (like perfect day for fun) and then we had my past is not today and life is a runway prior to FG.

We got nothing here.

I agree with this. I was more partial to the Rainbow Rocks music videos. A couple of those every year would be great.

They probably couldn't think of any ideas for animated shorts, since the film obviously takes place outside of the school, and the previous two films took place within Canterlot High.

I don't see how that prevents them from coming up with shorts. I sure they could they of plenty of short ideas taking place at a camp.