Hi there, everyone. :) Is anyone else here a fan of this 90s cult classic? I wasn't even born yet when the show premiered, but my dad was a fan from the beginning and his enthusiasm for The X Files has rubbed off on me. :D

post-39037-0-39735300-1472141876_thumb.png

Yes! I actually re-watched the first 2 seasons this past spring, and I should try to watch them all again at some point.  :D

5NLUzll.jpg

Though the theme itself has become somewhat of a meme. 

Badges

I remember that the opening of the show use to scare me as a kid.  But I really enjoy the show.

I think i watched it as a kid, but dont remember anymore.

I recently watched the first few Episodes of Season 1 and was actually dissapointed.

Its mostly just, that they try to find evidence, but get cut off and...i dont know.

The only thing i thought about was : " I could watch this, but i also could watch Torchwood and actually see some Aliens..."

And then i stopped watching.

I liked the Episode with the Monster ( even though it was still mostly a Human ), but...i dont know, i liked one Episode of it, but...i think i would like it way more, if it would actually feature some real monsters or something.

It didnt hold up to my expectations.

Badges

One of my favorite shows, even the new season. I hope they make an 11th season.

Badges

It was Ok but I got bored of it fast.  I only have it on as background or else I just get bored of it.  Agent Doget was kind of silly as well, did not like him much but I found it funny how often he got knocked out.