What did you think of the episode?  

179 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• I roll a NO! >:(
    • That roll...wasn't good.
    • Average roll, average damage.
    • Decent roll; could've been better.
    • AWESOME ROLL, AWESOME WIN!!!

Discord just makes everything all the more interesting. I quite enjoyed this episode and I've seen it several times before. I like seeing Discord interact with Spike and Big Mac and the part where the squid enemy boss says "Rarity" instead of "Sparity" is funny. I would have liked to see more focus on Big Mac's interaction with Discord. A down to Earth pony, and the literal Lord of Chaos open up the door for interesting possibilities. 

Great episode!

• 1 month later...

Great, funny, entertaining. I don't play D&D to often, but I had really enjoyed this one.

Discord entry was fantastic an very discordy :) The ending with RD and Pinkie jumping in the game.. you know now I want to see some adventures with all of the mane six in this D&D world :D  

• 1 year later...

this has got to be my 2nd favorite episode not only because it shows discords skills in the mlp fim universe but also because hes like how I play in gmod. Also this rainbow dash outfit is awesome!

rainbi.png

• 1 year later...

Reformed Discord tends to kinda wear on my nerves and he was… still kind of annoying in this episode. The episode overall though, is good. I love that we got a “guy’s night” episode, Big Mac and Spike are both great here. And it was awesome to see them geeking out over pony DnD.

Discord becomes at least somewhat bearable towards the end when he becomes dungeon master for the “real life” DnD game. Then he pulls his usual schtick, woe is me, meh. I’d say it’s an above average episode overall.