Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If TV existed in Equestria, what would your OC watch?

Yoshi89

Say Equestria has TV and your OC becomes hooked. What kind of shows would they be into?

Refund Check would watch crime dramas, the History Channel and Jeopardy!.

Ruby Shears would watch soap operas and sitcoms.

Fudge Cookie and Sundae Shake would watch cartoons, especially SpongeBob or Gravity Falls.

Thrillseeker would watch sitcoms and superhero dramas.

Kronos would watch action movies that typically have guns violence in it. However, from time to time, he also likes crime drama and game shows and when he's feeling down, he'll watch shows that depict funny videos like AFV (or in this case, EFV) or World's Dumbest... or TruTV's Top Funniest or Impractical Jokers.

• Brohoof 2

Crescent would have a guilty pleasure of watching competition shows like Equestria's got talent and The Neigh... He wouldn't tell anyone... Though Maple would secretly know...

Other than that, He'd probably be into anime and cartoons...

• Brohoof 1

I'm not sure Sēkr would even be able to watch tv that much, considering he lives in a traveling wagon, but I can say he'd own virtually every historical documentary that airs on some kind of VHS/DVD so he can watch them on the road :catface:

• Brohoof 1

my main hero OC Scare Effect would possibly watch anything from Action to Chick flicks and thinks horror movies are comedies because i believe the saying is she seen some shit.

As for my main villain OC Metus Efficio Anything with lots of gore

Kyoshi would definitely watch cartoons, lots of them. :3 On the side there would be the Equestrian version of anime, preferably the more serious in tone ones. Adds a nice mix to the lighthearted cartoons. Then if they had any kind of gaming shows, then those are a given.

She would probably watch nature shows or shows about past events.  Nature since she does not like other Ponies much so seeing something about other animals would give her a break from being around others.  History since she has missed out on a lot and would like to catch up on what she has missed out on.

Will Guide would watch any cartoon-like shows; funny ones like Wander over Yonder and Phineas and Ferb or story-driven like Avatar: the Last Airbender and Gravity Falls

If Kiri lived in the Equestria universe, she would probably not run into a TV. She would live somewhere with her kind in the forest, where pretty much no technology would be present. :P

However, if she did run into one, I'm sure she'd enjoy a pony version of supernatural/magical anime. So, would that make it Ponime? XD 

Edited by Lady Kiriness

Oh, the Blackwaters would be a "Neighlsen Family":

Luther would watch ENN: The Equestrian News Network - mostly for the stock reports.  Otherwise, he'd pretty much ignore the thing.

Vylia would be a soap opera fiend:  All My Foals, The Young and The Buckless, General Horsepital, As The Hoof Turns... all the classics!  Also, she'd have a guilty pleasure with the Shopper's Network, of course - she DOES love her some shoppin'!

Harcourt, being the oldest, would probably have an interest in a number of humorous and high-brow adventure shows, such as Bruin Notice, E.Q.I.S. and MONKey.  Secretly, he LOVES old episodes of The Dukes Of Hayzard and The HAY Team.

Dax, middle foal, would be fascinated watching any number of shows - his mind's like a sponge - so he might watch some Neighsterpiece Theatre for an hour or so, then switch over to 3 Simple Rules For Dating My Teenage Filly, then snap over to a fifteen minute run of Orange Is The New Apple, followed by a few moments watching Equestrian Idol and then over to Breaking B-a-a-a-a-d (which he's not allowed to watch, but he sneaks it anyway, because he giggles at the swear words).

Oglevy?  Three words:  DRAGON.  BALL.  Q.

• Brohoof 1