Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I tried to plush a cat 0-0

Vampira Heart

I agree with your cat since I really like it too! It's a super cute plushie, great job.  :grin:  

Aaahw, that's adorable :D it looks like it could totally be a childs favorite plush that they always carry around and such. It doesn't look perfect but it looks really huggable and cute :)

And it's a million times better as the first time I tried to make a plush, I wanted it to be a dog but it ended up as a crocodile...

(edited)

It has a ghibli vibe to it, I like it

Thank you ^_^

I agree with your cat since I really like it too! It's a super cute plushie, great job. :grin:

Thanks x3

Aaahw, that's adorable :D it looks like it could totally be a childs favorite plush that they always carry around and such. It doesn't look perfect but it looks really huggable and cute :)

And it's a million times better as the first time I tried to make a plush, I wanted it to be a dog but it ended up as a crocodile...

Lol thanks that kinda happened with this too it's supposed to be a cat but it kinda looks like a dog or a bear...O-O XD

They're practically twins. c;

Just kidding - but I hope that doesn't sound rude. I actually think it's super cute and I would actually get a plushie like that. -3-' Nice work! I know it isn't easy to make such things.

Yeah :lol: but it's ok x3 you would? O-o thanks xD Edited by Vampira Heart

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...