Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask TFarrgon computer questions

TFarrgon

How's it going guys. So this is gonna kinda be a test, I'm not sure if it'll be a thing, but I'm gonna try something. So I'm trying to eventually get a job as a help desk support person and I had this really cool idea to try a "practice blog" type thing where you guys can ask me a hypothetical question computer related and I try my best to answer them as practice.

There's probably a better place to do this and I can imagine it being taken down due to it's not really pony related, but I probably wouldn't go that far just to get practice and I like this place the most anyways :). You guys don't have to, but if you would like to, ask me anything computer related and I will try my best to answer the question. This would be great practice for me and if you send a question my way, I'll send a brohoof for it :)

I think this is a cool idea and I would like for it to be a thing :)

Oh and roleplaying as a user looking for assistance can be fun too :P

Hey there @@TFarrgon,

I'm also liking the idea you've suggested here, and I think it could potentially work quite well. However, a topic of this nature would be much better suited to the Ask a Pony section rather than General, so I've gone ahead and moved it over there, and also made some adjustments to the topic title.

Hope this works out for ya, get your questions in folks! :D

• Brohoof 1