Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Spent 40h on a really nice picture of Luna, with her S1 mane by a waterfall

Aurelleah

Oh, this picture looks so gorgeous and beautiful. I really like how the colors and shading look, and everything, from Luna's mane to the waterfall background to the way Luna looks in general to the balcony itself, looks quite marvelous. :D I think you really did an amazing job on this and it really does look like a lot of love and care was put into every detail of it. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2

Oh, this picture looks so gorgeous and beautiful. I really like how the colors and shading look, and everything, from Luna's mane to the waterfall background to the way Luna looks in general to the balcony itself, looks quite marvelous. :D I think you really did an amazing job on this and it really does look like a lot of love and care was put into every detail of it. :fluttershy:

Thank you ^-^ I'm happy with how it turned out too!

Absolutely wonderful! I've always liked that mane style of Luna so that makes it even better. As usual, you've done a great job with the realistic style, especially the eyes. The background is also really beautiful, as it makes the whole scene look so serene and peaceful. Time well spent!  :squee:

Forty hours. I would be lucky if I could create art like that in forty years. Positively gorgeous, dear. I shall certainly be keeping an eye out for your future work, especially if it concerns this, the best of princesses.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...