Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Favorite Battle Theme(s)

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

Battle themes are a special kind of video game music. They usually are really catchy or very intense in tone, signifying that you are currently in a brawl! Lot's of games have had some kind of battle music, though the most popular genre for these is usually JRPG's, and for good reason.

We should delve into this subject and share it! What are some of your favorite battle themes in gaming? Can be from any game whatsoever! ^__^

A particular favorite of mine is the standard battle music from Child of Light:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5X0v7h5kWQ

I got a lot of favorites, but here's my favorites

Final Fantasy 3 - Battle Theme

Final Fantasy XI - Battle in the dungeon #3, Abyssea Battle theme, Besieged battle theme, and Chains of Promathia Battlefield theme.

Persona 4 - Reaching to the truth, and I'll face myself (which is the boss battle theme)

Final Fantasy 4 - Battle theme, Boss battle (which is culex boss battle in SMRPG), and the 4 elemental archfiends

Final Fantasy XIII - Blinded by Light

Pokemon X/Y - Wild Pokemon Battle, and Vs. Trainer battle themes

Pokemon R/S/E/ORAS - Wild Pokemon battle, Vs. Trainer, and elite 4 battle themes

Pokemon G/S/C/HG/SS - Wild pokemon battle, and Vs. Trainer (Johto region)

Yo-Kai watch - Battle theme 1 and 2

Xenoblade Chronicles - You will know our names

Final Fantasy 6 - Probably the boss battle theme got stuck in my head

Paper Mario: The thousand year door - Normal Battle and Rawk Hawk Battle Theme

Persona 3 - Master of Shadows, and Mass Destruction

Pokemon D/P/Pl - Wild pokemon, and Team Galactic Battle Themes

That's pretty much all of my favorites.

• Brohoof 3

Ok, not a gaming battle theme, but a brilliant one from the best version of Robin Hood: Robin of Sherwood (a British tv series from the 80's). While the battles don't look all that convincing, the storytelling is grand. And no one has played the Sheriff of Nottingham than Nicholas Grace. Clannad, a medieval/folk band, made all the music. And the battle theme isn't like others. Here it is:

This is the battle theme to the stage the Final Valley from the Naruto/Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm installments. It is a gorgeous track; I love it. I will sometimes play this stage strictly to hear it!

I have 2 favorites.

Number 2:

Cave Story - Last Battle

Last Battle is an amazing battle theme, and it gets even more amazing when it's played in context of the game.

Number 1 (if this counts):

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Final Destination

Absoloutely the best in my opinion. The orchestra, the guitar, the synths, the Latin lyrics, it all combines to make something that's simultaneously beautiful and powerful.

Dragon Quest III Battle (originally released as Dragon Warrior III in the US due to copyright issues)

Champion Blue- Pokemon Red and Blue

Mother- Battle Against a Dangerous Foe

Zelda Ocarina of Time- Final Battle Against Gannon

Star Fox-Corneria Boss

I like the Battle Songs in the Game Loaded for Ps 1 :

And i also like the End Battle Music of some Obscure Enemys, but my Favorite would be this emotional End Battle Music :