Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Would Your Magic Power Be?

Starlight1357

Does reality manipulation count as one power, because if it does it would basically allow me to have any power I want.

If I can't do that, than I would pick either teleportation or telekinesis.

The ability to be completely forgettable. You walk through a warzone, nobody thinks you're worth shooting, and they forget about it within two minutes. Steal a car, the owner shrugs it off and buys a new one. Walk into a gas station and take all the overpriced beef jerky, nobody cares. You could do anything, and it would be like it never happened. Only you would know. It's better than being invisible. You could run around naked and nobody would care. And whenever you wanted, you could toggle it on and off.

• Brohoof 3

To fly i would say,  which would be cool and I would never need a car!

I would really love the magic power to fly. It would be amazing to visit friends who live far away or go visit places one dreams of visiting. 

I think flying would be amazing! I'd love to be able to do that. :D

• Brohoof 1

Fire manipulation would be pretty cool! I could use it for practical things, but also to protect others and myself. ^^

• Brohoof 1

I'd like to have the power of transformation.  I was considering the power to fly but if I wanted to fly, I could just turn into something that flies.  Having the power of transformation would be really cool.

• Brohoof 2

if i could, i would go to places that we only dream of... travel the fabric of all...(sad that "all" isnt encompacing enough)

if not that, i would go with situational omnipotence... maybe not know what is going on around the moon, but if I see an artifact(antikythera mechanism, as an example.) and know exactly everything pertaining to it. (time line and how it was thought of and made.) sure there would no longer be surprises for me, but I could keep myself alive for a very long time.

if not that, i would go with situational omnipotence... maybe not know what is going on around the moon, but if I see an artifact(antikythera mechanism, as an example.) and know exactly everything pertaining to it. (time line and how it was thought of and made.) sure there would no longer be surprises for me, but I could keep myself alive for a very long time.

What you're describing is actually omniscience, not omnipotence.

• Brohoof 2