Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Would Your Magic Power Be?

Starlight1357

I'd have the ability to read people's minds in hopes of helping them deal with their problems. I wouldn't abuse this power because doing so would make others resent me for having the power to read their deepest thoughts.

Summoning and manipulation of war machines 030 like.. being able to make tanks and planes or parts of them like engines and guns come out of nowhere, levitate, operate and join together/come apart with magic 030

• Brohoof 1

Telekinesis all the way. I wouldn't even use it to fight evil or whatever, it'd just be for my own laziness. Don't feel like picking up that 40-pound box of cat litter? Wanna turn off the lights but already comfortable in bed? Want a bag of chips but can't be bothered to reach for it? Want to easily get through this annoying traffic? :P

Alternatively I'd have the power of invisibility... again, not for anything good, just to fuck with people. Creep em out or steal their stuff, or just to be really good at hide-and-seek. XD

The ability to teleport into a different time period. It is time travel, but more specific. This is the ability to flash out of existence for a brief period in time and travel to any moment past or future.

That would be amazing.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Well, I have always wanted to be a shapeshifter. You know, like Beast Boy and whathaveyou. Trouble is, aaalmost every case I hear about people with that power, it tends to go down some dark corners. Like say, this one book I read where a guy kept turning into animals against his will, was a goldfish once & his evil ex-wife decided she could simply off him by swallowing him alive. I don't know what happened after that point... because I dropped the book never to return to it. Sufficed to say, I do think he managed to turn back...

So too, is the power of Illusion, like say, Jace from MTG fandom, but that's kind of hard to pin down to what your actually doing and it seems like an awful lot of work to practice. Lotta mental focus and focusing isn't my strong poi-OOH, A BUNNY!

No, what I think I'd like is Tonimancy. The control of sound. (Sound: root word Son- = Toni-) Basically the capability to mute or steal voices, sounds or just siphon all sound out of an area. Like, I would want to try going to an opera or play, and just halfway through just cut off all sound to see what happens when everyone but me starts to notice that the actors can't talk anymore, turn to their neighbors to ask, find they can't do that either or even hear their panicked footsteps, and just watch the silent riot escalate from there.

Later, when the police come to investigate and find me still lolling about in the theater & try to ask me about it then get shut off mid-sentence. After all, I'm hardly disobeying the law if the cop never got their orders out, right?

Maybe attach theme songs to people in the street that only they can hear, see how they react. Maybe focus on one person, shut off all background noise for them, then have a cartoon bomb-dropping sound effect play for only them.

Or just simply & literally end a conversation once the other person starts getting too upset or opinionated & just promise to return their voice once they promise to calm down & be nice.

I suppose... that could also be used offensively if I could ramp up the volume for one person so every step or punch sounds like buildings collapsing to them. Huh... wonder if there's been any heros/villains with that power before?...Hmm.

Ooh! That'd be my supervillain name! The Voiceless!

"Only in a world dead silent, can the voiceless be king."

• Brohoof 1

Well it would probably be a command prompt that connects to the universal control system itself. So I could do anything I think of like I could spawn in and delete entitys like objects or living beings and take control of unexplainable situations and of course teleport but still it's pretty much infinite of how many things I could do with this. It's just I have to come up with them out of my head and that's all. :)

Bending. As in Avatar styled. I don't even really care what element I end up with. My martial arts are a passion of mine and if they could manifest in a way that not only makes them more applicable for self defense but also has many practical uses, that would be truly ideal.

Self-defense: No guns, one bender who is an experienced martial artist could fight like five guys and win. With guns, the bender still has more options than a non-bender does.

Practical uses: Fire, cooking, illumination, lighting a fire. Water, aquatic travel made easier, simple to get spilled drinks out of furniture, would make winter a breeze. Earth, heavy lifting, construction, home improvement. Air, greatly enhanced mobility, personal air conditioning, never need to rake leaves again.

• Brohoof 1

For me, I'd have to say Electrical Manipulation because it has multiple purposes when you think about it.  Aside from the obvious offensive aspect, it could also be used defensively to create energy fields, it could be used for transportation whether it be travelling through power lines or flying, and, if your phone or laptop has a low battery, you can just charge it up like "that".  Electro has always been my favorite Spider-Man villain and I'm probably one of the few people who actually enjoyed The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (not that it didn't have problems, but I still enjoyed it despite those problems).

• Brohoof 1