Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you own that has the most sentimental value to you?

Vulcan

I've got a bunch of stuff that has a lot of sentimental value to me.  My 1899 penny that I nick named "Mr. Indian", that one got my into coin collecting which probably cost me more then $500.  My stuffed dog named "Blackey" which was my best friend for about a year when I was younger.  My super old laptop which I had spent hours on my first PC games. Those are the most important ones anyways.

I guess it would be this blanket I have. It's knitted and made of lots of different coloured squares, when I was born a lot of members of my family each stitched one square and put them all together to make it. It's been with me all my life.

• Brohoof 2

A sheet of paper that had a picture of Smash Bros on it and a then future friend of mine wrote "Team Richmond [phone number]". He became 1 of my best friends ♥

I left all of my RL friends 4 months ago, including him. I still have the paper but I'm considering trashing it if I'm ever unlazy enough to dig it out. I don't keep things that don't have function

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm super attached to all my plushies. They are part of my family and I've had them most of my life. I couldn't imagine living without them. I have sentimental attachment to lots of things, but my plushies are a source of affection and that takes it to the next level.  :wub:

My Eddie Guerrero shirt, he was one of my favorite wrestlers growing up and his passing hit me pretty hard. My mom ended up getting me an Eddie shirt at one point.

Other than that, the final issue of Nintendo Power

My existence, my mind. Without it there will be no value in anything I hold steadfast too.

My fiancee, Little Flyer.

He's always been so nice to me since I moved to Minnesota at age ten.

this and that i think is the most valuable things in this world that matter the most.

as for me.. well i don't really have anything of above.. i only own this computer and tons of music in it.

p.s.

- my rainbow dash plush that Ashleigh Ball signed

really?!)) do you have a pic? what was she like? was she funny?) Edited by Ethan Tran

this and that i think is the most valuable things in this world that matter the most.

as for me.. well i don't really have anything of above.. i only own this computer and tons of music in it.

p.s.

really?!)) do you have a pic? what was she like? was she funny?)

Of course you can have a picture of it . I got a picture taken with her twice, once at ponycon 2016 in New York. And then again at bronycon 2016.

Bronycon I was on a mission, I really wanted to meet her again and to sign my RD plushie. And yeah, she was pretty funny.

100_1186_zpslc9m6cx9.jpg

Edited by Scootaloo Is Best Filly
  • Brohoof 1

Perhaps my necklace.  A thin, gold chained necklace with a small heart at the end.  Gold, with a silver inner line.  Difficult to explain.

It's sentimental as my grandmother (who's raised me as I was growing up) gave it to me while I was still at a very young age.  I've barely, if ever removed it.  I sleep with it on, I bathe with it on... very, very occasionally will I ever remove it.  Only when I have to.  It's gotten to a point where at such times when I must remove it, my neck feels amazingly bare.  It's pretty much become a part of who I am.

My horse, if that counts; Had him since a colt. Other than that, probably this stuffed rabbit I've had since birth. It's all tore up and loosing fur, but it's been through my entire life with me. And then, my truck. Man, if anything happened to that I would flip out.