PaintBall or Airsoft?

NearPaw Lightz

66 users have voted

1. 1. PaintBall or Airsoft

• PaintBall
    • Airsoft
    • neither
    • other

Paintball is just a royal pain in my plot, and airsoft guns almost always break the first month you buy them. I can never get an airsoft gun thats durable. Thats why I choosed other,and switched to real guns. I own a .22 LR Marlin model 795 with telescopic sights(sniper scope).

Something tells me you got shitty Walmart guns. Even the beginner AEG's can last you a year stock.

I definitely prefer airsoft. Guns are more realistic, it's cheaper, you don't get completely covered head to toe in bruises and paint, and I can go full operator in it.

If any of you bronies are interested in airsoft and are looking for a team, look up the Lunar Marines on Facebook. We're an airsoft team (our SoCal detachment is preparing to go milsim) inspired by the NLR. We're pretty big and have detachments all over the states, and I think one in the UK.

• Brohoof 1

Airsoft, the guns are less clumsy, often look better in my opinion( I hate the way most paintball guns look)  , ammunition more plentiful, less messy. BB or Pellet guns are also good, but not for shooting one another really. 

Speaking of airsoft I have been looking around for a PP-19 Bizon,AK-103,AN-94,AEK-971,or AS Val for some time now but have yet to find a decent priced one of any.

I have a SCAR-L and a Broken AK-47 that now serves as a wall pierce for my room. 

Edited by armyassassin96

Airsoft, the guns are less clumsy, often look better in my opinion( I hate the way most paintball guns look)  , ammunition more plentiful, less messy. BB or Pellet guns are also good, but not for shooting one another really. 

Speaking of airsoft I have been looking around for a PP-19 Bizon,AK-103,AN-94,AEK-971,or AS Val for some time now but have yet to find a decent priced one of any.

I have a SCAR-L and a Broken AK-47 that now serves as a wall pierce for my room. 

There is a Bizon on Evike for 220 dollars, which is a pretty good price. Mags are a bit expensive though.

http://www.evike.com/products/41727/

Something tells me you got shitty Walmart guns. Even the beginner AEG's can last you a year stock.

I definitely prefer airsoft. Guns are more realistic, it's cheaper, you don't get completely covered head to toe in bruises and paint, and I can go full operator in it.

If any of you bronies are interested in airsoft and are looking for a team, look up the Lunar Marines on Facebook. We're an airsoft team (our SoCal detachment is preparing to go milsim) inspired by the NLR. We're pretty big and have detachments all over the states, and I think one in the UK.

i have a ECHO 1 STAG ARMS M4A1 for almost two years now and all i did internaly was swap out the stock spring for an indoor one. it never failed me yet. its so reliable im giving it a total rebuild. my newer HK G36C has given me trouble already and i got it in May as a birthday gift to myself. i fixed it but i always have to check it first.

i have a ECHO 1 STAG ARMS M4A1 for almost two years now and all i did internaly was swap out the stock spring for an indoor one. it never failed me yet. its so reliable im giving it a total rebuild. my newer HK G36C has given me trouble already and i got it in May as a birthday gift to myself. i fixed it but i always have to check it first.

I had two G&G M4's before I got something good. Both lasted me over a year. I ended up giving away the first one, and the second one had it's outer barrel fall off. I honestly have no idea what this person is about.

I had two G&G M4's before I got something good. Both lasted me over a year. I ended up giving away the first one, and the second one had it's outer barrel fall off. I honestly have no idea what this person is about.

im just saying that even some basic (meaning well made) guns can last a while even unaltered. i got it for $175.00 and its still good.

I think both are equally fun, but having painted up clothes after a game doesn't strike my interest. Also, airsoft guns more closely replicate real guns so it's both fun and a filmmaking prop. All I have is a pistol (which doesn't fail to hit it's target in a game, but I plan on getting myself an automatic gas powered rifle some time.

Edited by Christmas Doge

• 5 months later...

I prefer paintball.Because it's more fair than Airsoft.Some people play with 300 FPS guns.While others use 400-500 FPS guns.Which I think is more dangerous.