Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general How old are you?

Princess Bella

11? o.o Someone who was born after I had started posting on forums is posting on a forum that I am on. What is this. How am I even alive to see this. *has a mid-20s crisis*

...Um... Sorry about that... I tried to keep myself from posting that but I couldn't. I'm 27.

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 6

I'm 21.

I know you guys might not think that because of my avi and sig, but the thing is, since I've made clear my desire to never drink alcohol or do those dangerous things like smoking or doing drugs, ive considered my use of my current avatar as a sign of innocence and purity for someone growing up in the United States at this time where so many people my age are going off and doing bad things, and I'm not one of them.

And I thought "What signifies that much innocence and purity more than a little baby?"

• Brohoof 8

I'm 18 at the moment. I'll be 19 in January. :)

I'm 21.

I know you guys might not think that because of my avi and sig, but the thing is, since I've made clear my desire to never drink alcohol or do those dangerous things like smoking or doing drugs, ive considered my use of my current avatar as a sign of innocence and purity for someone growing up in the United States at this time where so many people my age are going off and doing bad things, and I'm not one of them.

And I thought "What signifies that much innocence and purity more than a little baby?"

I really admire that dedication. :) While I can't say I'll stay away from alcohol completely once I reach the legal drinking age of 21, I have seen what it has done in people's lives so I will tread lightly... as for smoking and drugs, I can't bring myself to pollute myself like that.

• Brohoof 5

I am 22 and will be turning 23 this December. It's great to see a show bring in fans of all ages!

I just wanted to see the age range on here! Not being a stalker LOL!  :P

Wow, you sure are young. I babysit someone who is also that age. What a happy coincidence  :ph34r:

• Brohoof 1

I'm 21.

In the same boat at age 24, haven't drunk, smoked or done drugs, even before the legal age for the prior two came around.

Will turn 25 in November, when I start to feel 'old'...  :=:

• Brohoof 4

One of my fav sayings I use to myself, "Life is in moments,  not passage of time."   Im watching the new mlp and laughing like a kid,  so im like 14 a bit now  in remembering my own DND moments!

• Brohoof 1