Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general How old are you?

Princess Bella

I've got a month or two before I'm 48. :)

And yes, this topic has come up a few times before, but that's okay. People's ages tend to change on occasion. ;)

• Brohoof 1

Now that I am human i am 27 years old. when i was something else (so thing scary) was 366 years old. i have lived many life before .

My first life i was a good warlock and it was  so boring and my  second i was a bandit so i could  do all of the things my first life didn't let me do.
Third life was a hateful king that they poison me, In my fourth i killed for money,  In my fifth life, I supported girls and ran a  ballet, My sixth life i  corrupted and evil and i  guess it was little fun.

Seventh life was a woman who and i did was  cried  and all I did  mourn,  In my eighth life i was so rich but had no friend's,  live nine, I drew and did art,  My tenth life was a teacher of magic but got hung for being a witch.

by life  eleven i was a monster and  ate humans. i could never describe how awful and  terrified i was all the time.

now i am a human again.

• Brohoof 1

Old enough to understand things exposed to me and have an intelligent opinion on them, but young enough that older people still think I am a little shit.

Edited by DuskRain
  • Brohoof 1

Now that I am human i am 27 years old. when i was something else (so thing scary) was 366 years old. i have lived many life before .

My first life i was a good warlock and it was  so boring and my  second i was a bandit so i could  do all of the things my first life didn't let me do.

Third life was a hateful king that they poison me, In my fourth i killed for money,  In my fifth life, I supported girls and ran a  ballet, My sixth life i  corrupted and evil and i  guess it was little fun.

Seventh life was a woman who and i did was  cried  and all I did  mourn,  In my eighth life i was so rich but had no friend's,  live nine, I drew and did art,  My tenth life was a teacher of magic but got hung for being a witch.

by life  eleven i was a monster and  ate humans. i could never describe how awful and  terrified i was all the time.

now i am a human again.

well now, if you want to go there... I will keep it brief.

long ago there was 9 gods, and each of them had 2 warriors, I was one of them...

they were chosen around age 5, and taken to a shrine to be resurrected (like reincarnation, but we were "bonded")

after the ritual the average lifespan was about 130 years, 160 if we were really lucky (in the service of our gods)

I dont know how many times I have "bonded" but I have a crowd of people in me, the older they are the quieter they are...

if I had to estimate, I would say there is maybe 50~85 individual voices....

average out each life (even during the wars) probably about ~5,250 years...lol

btw that would be "soul age"

Edited by Choros Isorropai