FoaMi

Spoiler Mid-War Rainbow Dash [S5 Finale Rainbow Dash]

So, I downloaded Paint Tool Sai this evening and decided to draw Rainbow Dash from the S5 Finale.

I'm really sorry for all of the uneven lines, it's really hard to draw with a mouse and i'm not sure if PTS has the same feature as Adobe Flash where the lines are auto-smoothed. Anyways, if anyone of you that sees this likes this drawing, that'll make me happy. :)

post-39335-0-70964200-1472448093_thumb.jpg

War... War never changes.

Okay someone had to say it.

Still for a mouse drawing, that's not that bad.

War... War never changes.

Okay someone had to say it.

Still for a mouse drawing, that's not that bad.

It's also probably pretty bad considering I only decided to start drawing today :P I'd love to become a good artist but I'm not sure if I would have the dedication to practice and get good if I bought a tablet :P Anyways, thanks for your kind words! :)

It's also probably pretty bad considering I only decided to start drawing today :P I'd love to become a good artist but I'm not sure if I would have the dedication to practice and get good if I bought a tablet :P Anyways, thanks for your kind words! :)

If this is a first attempt I can see a lot of potential in it. You should continue if this is a first attempt.

If this is a first attempt I can see a lot of potential in it. You should continue if this is a first attempt.

Thanks a lot :)