Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Games you have purchased recently

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

Games! If you are a gamer, you like games. Meaning you also buy games. So this thread will be dedicated to one thing: What games have you recently purchased? Could be any game. Where di you get it from? How much did it cost you? 

• Brohoof 1

Depending on your definition of "purchase" I just got Deus Ex Human Revolution. :lol:

I got it from Games With Gold. :P

The last game I actually spent money on was Infamous: Second Son.

My next game is probably Lords of the Fallen.

Too much stuff on Steam, mainly Fairy Fencer F, Final Fantasy VIII, Hyperdimension Neptunia ReBirth 1 and the two Transformers Cybertron games

• Brohoof 1

Recently I bought Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, at the grand total of £40 (Around $55) on Steam. First game I've ever paid that much for, if my memory serves me well. A pretty good game too, even at that price. Defo best game of 2015 for me.

Last game I bought was Undertale on Steam. And, seemingly just to spite me, the game went on sale the very next day.

Before that, I bought pretty much the entire library of Prince of Persia games for PS3, the HD Trilogy and the 2008 remake.  

• Brohoof 1

The last game I bought was actually Destiny for the PS4 a few days ago. I heard that even though the part of the game that came out at launch was kind of bad, the newer expansions were actually pretty good. Even though I haven't reached those parts yet, I'm actually kind of enjoying the gameplay. The story is still terrible, though.

• Brohoof 1

I buy games maybe too much. I just recently got the Resident Evil Origins collection and I order Shadow of the Colossus/Ico for the PS3.