Kyoshi

Gaming Recent Gaming Purchases

I thought I made this thread before, but apparently not. So, here it is! There is a recent purchases thread in general discussion, but this will be specifically for anything gaming related. ^__^ So if you have bought anything that is in the category of gaming, share it here!

I will say this one now, tomorrow I will be buying the Attack on Titan game for Xbox One, since I cannot pre-order it. Really looking forward to it. :3

760-attack-on-titan-boxart_1460641833.pn

• Brohoof 3

Badges

Yesterday I was able to get my hands on Worms WMD, really liking it right now.

• Brohoof 2

Badges

I could swear this existed before too. I wonder if it's inactive for long enough it disappears from the search function's ability to find it or something.

ANYWAY.

Suikoden_2_Pal.jpg

I just bought Suikoden II off of Playstation Network a few days ago. People always say it's better than the first in every way but so far (four hours in) it's mostly just more of the same. We'll see how things go later on. I've had issues with the game crashing on me but that's probably due to playing it on Vita more than a problem than the game itself.

I also ordered Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD off Amazon like two weeks ago but the listing said it wouldn't ship for a month. If it weren't for the fact that it's sold directly by Amazon I would have changed listings but go with the seller you know/trust, ya know?

• Brohoof 3

I just bought the Super Mario 64 DS port for Wii U on the eShop. I'm very impressed with how well it plays, despite being made for significantly smaller screens.

When they put up the original SM64 on the eShop, there was a horrible delay in the controls that I couldn't get rid of for the life of me, but that seems to be gone for this version, thank goodness.

So now I'm reliving the remastering of my childhood, in all its pixel-y goodness. Lol.

• Brohoof 2

I just bought the second Batman Game : Batman - The Caped Crusader for the Commodore 64.

• Brohoof 2

Recently got a PS3, surprised at how cheap a lot of it's exclusives are

only paid around $5 for MGS4, Uncharted, Resistance, Infamous and Killzone 3 together

Also got both Kingdom Hearts Remaster collections

• Brohoof 3

Badges

the evil within for the ps3 and Cod ghosts

• Brohoof 1

Recently got a PS3, surprised at how cheap a lot of it's exclusives are

only paid around $5 for MGS4, Uncharted, Resistance, Infamous and Killzone 3 together

Also got both Kingdom Hearts Remaster collections

Infamous is one of the few games I have the Platinum Trophy for. It was just so good. I did the same with Second Son on PS4 which is, imo, even better.

Last two game I bought were both for the DS/3DS: Radiant Historia and Zero Time Dilemma. Also picked up a bundle of games on Steam during the last sale.

• Brohoof 1

I'm going to buy the next Ace Attorney game next month (possibly). If not, it'll be my birthday present. And, in November, Pokemon Sun and Moon comes out!! I can't wait, as usual.

spirit-justice-923bb.png   sunbox.jpg

• Brohoof 1

The last games I bought are CoD MW2 and Fallout:NV, both for pc. Next one I want is BF1

• Brohoof 2

Bought RE4, Attack on Titan, and Witcher 3 Complete Edition all for PS4 today. Got Drakengard 3 in the mail earlier this week, and I have a copy of Overwatch coming.

I bought Virtua Fighter 5 final Showdown for the 360 since it is backwards compatible on the Xbox One and while I do hate the lack of a quest mode, the fighting engine is basically perfection. I loved this game before and this version overall is pretty damn good. <3

Badges

About a week ago, I bought Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice and The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD. I played Dual Destinies and loved it, so I was excited for Spirit of Justice. I'm not too far into it yet, but it's great so far.

Ever since Wind Waker HD was made into a Nintendo Select, I was dying to have it. It was totally worth it. I've gotten all three pearls so far! I love the cute, cartoony graphics as well.

• Brohoof 1

Bought Spirit Of Justice several days ago.

So far, money well spent.

I bought a race change for my priest on WoW.  Does that count?

The new "Doom"! Fun game for killing time and boredom.

I bought Call of Duty Big Red One, at a pawn shop for $2(Xbox)

• Brohoof 1

I have not as of recent bought any games recently, but I am looking forward to buying Destiny(Xbox one), Battlefield 1, and Skyrim. So mainly just upgrading old games to the Xbox one.

I think the last gaming purchase I made was pre ordering the Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate edition (or the one that gives you early access if not the Ultimate) in August.

header.jpg?t=1474058094

I bought Redout last week on Steam (on 9/11 huehuehue), and played it a few days later. There isn't going to be a new F-Zero anytime soon, and Sony killed Studio Liverpool.  While I could dig out my PS Vita and play it then, I want something new.

I definitely recommend this. It also runs very well too. 

I cant remember if the last game i purchased was Project: Highrise or Software Inc.

If we're counting ingame purchases though, the last thing i bought was likely something on Black Desert Online, i sink so much money into that game and cant account for half of it  :wacko:

Recently got Dues Ex: Human Revolution for $5 on Steam. Was a fantastic deal, and I look forward to playing it, this is my first time playing a game in the Deus Ex series.

• Brohoof 2

i hate to say it but...cod infinite warfare legacy edition...yes i know but i hate paying each map pack that comes out...but ill mostly be playing modern warfare remastered !

A few days ago, I recently bought Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney. 

• Brohoof 1

Badges